Philippines Skinnydippers

Hi to everyone I hope I'm posting this in the right place :)
I want to announce to everyone our new group "Philippines Skinnydippers". Its very difficult in the Philippines to have a safe environment for nudism, until now :)Let me explain what we do, we hire resorts (at the moment small) to have nudist/naturist meetings. Obviously as the name suggests a swimming pool is guaranteed. We want to promote nudist/naturist lifestyles as everyday life in our safe settings and make all of our patrons comfortable with others and the surroundings. We do not keep extensive information about you, all we need is you :) Please email us at 5757rayray@gmail.com and I will place your email address on our mailing list.In return you will receive an RSVP for the very next meeting/event, complete with pictures of the next resort and Terms & Conditions. We will not spam you or pass your email address to anyone, we do not keep any personal information, only your email address. If you want to be removed from our mailing list just send us an email to remove it, no problem.
We hope to hear from you soon. PHSD promoting nudism/naturism in the Philippines :)

This topic was edited
RE:Philippines Skinnydippers

Here's my email. Please send me all the info you have. I am hoping to find a philipina to join with and hope it turns into more. Maybe attending to I will find someone that into to the nudist world. Later.

This post was edited

Forgot my email...sincerelatino@rocketmail.com

This post was edited

I do not know many as you know, nudism is forbidden in Phillipines. You have to find a secluded place.

This post was edited

I hope this still going, I'm so interested, especially the next time I visit The Philippines!

This post was edited

I hope this still going, I'm so interested, especially the next time I visit The Philippines!

This post was edited

This post was edited