RE:Being Told Your Have A Small Penis

Do you think that he said that to make you feel humiliated? Or maybe it was just an awkward observation.I saw your profile and you really do have a tiny, tiny penis. Im not saying that to be rude. Just more attractive

I think generally already as a naturist or nudist that's a really rude opening comment, and then following that as a human being with any kind of social formation, it's pretty much never ok to lead into an introduction with an insult, what could be seen as one, or general body shaming comments. Since this is a man talking to another man, I am gonna say, the one is well past awkward observations as a possible excuse, he's seen one or two or a few hundred before and knows better. I think it's a pretty good guess that dude was being a bit of an ass in this situation, I have had similar comments (unsolicited always) on the beach and in other venues from people who ought to know better, but don't. I don't care one way or the other, obviously it matters to them. Also offered helpful tips on grooming and such, which is also tedious. No, I am not shaving that for you because it is not yours and I don't know you. Bottom line, say nice things to people you don't know.

This post was edited

Good point. Penises come in all lengths and widths. In the end it is only important for two things: urination and sex. A small penis can be very large when engorged with blood ready to either masturbate or have sex. I never judge a mans penis when it is flaccid unless they want to be a nude model and then they need a longer penis to even be considered. As long as your penis works for you that is all that is important. If you want to be a nude male model then you do need a longer large flaccid penis, otherwise who cares?
Hickguy M.D.

This post was edited

I would say that individual making that kind of comment is insecure with himself, period.

This post was edited

Like the way you think . Nudist is about freeing the human body of clothing and all bodies have a redeeming value.
I was teased about my small penis while growing up so would not go nude except when mandated in school showers-ugh
As a young man i soon learned I was average in that department, so guess I was a slow developer/
Nudist life style is great now!
Bill

This post was edited

What kind of adult man would make a remark like that? Seems really idiotic to me

This post was edited

I was recently at a nudist group social activity and while taking a piss in a public bathroom that had a piss trough, the dude next to me said that is so small. My response was yes it is and I like it that way. Of course, I did not tell him I am quite a Grower as they say when excited. However his soft large penis did not make me hard, due to his attitude about being a size queen. So sad people judge you on such things as the size of your penis.

Totally rude and inappropriate! Ugh! The penis is beautiful irregardless of size and never mind even more attractive when attached to a true, friendly nudist. You look great and that kind of comment is disappointing to me in terms of nudists, who generally speaking, I find to be among the nicest people I know. Small penises are just as sexy as large ones!

This post was edited

Who would say such a thing? That is really screwed up

This post was edited

Do you think that he said that to make you feel humiliated? Or maybe it was just an awkward observation.I saw your profile and you really do have a tiny, tiny penis. Im not saying that to be rude. Just more attractiveI think generally already as a naturist or nudist that's a really rude opening comment, and then following that as a human being with any kind of social formation, it's pretty much never ok to lead into an introduction with an insult, what could be seen as one, or general body shaming comments. Since this is a man talking to another man, I am gonna say, the one is well past awkward observations as a possible excuse, he's seen one or two or a few hundred before and knows better. I think it's a pretty good guess that dude was being a bit of an ass in this situation, I have had similar comments (unsolicited always) on the beach and in other venues from people who ought to know better, but don't. I don't care one way or the other, obviously it matters to them. Also offered helpful tips on grooming and such, which is also tedious. No, I am not shaving that for you because it is not yours and I don't know you. Bottom line, say nice things to people you don't know.
Beautifully stated.

This post was edited

Good point. Penises come in all lengths and widths. In the end it is only important for two things: urination and sex. A small penis can be very large when engorged with blood ready to either masturbate or have sex. I never judge a mans penis when it is flaccid unless they want to be a nude model and then they need a longer penis to even be considered. As long as your penis works for you that is all that is important. If you want to be a nude male model then you do need a longer large flaccid penis, otherwise who cares?Hickguy M.D.
Many beautiful classic statues have small penises. Id thin that true artists would appreciate the opportunity to draw a variety of penises on a variety of different aged men. I personally think a turtled in uncut one can be magnificent looking.

This post was edited

Good point. Penises come in all lengths and widths. In the end it is only important for two things: urination and sex. A small penis can be very large when engorged with blood ready to either masturbate or have sex. I never judge a mans penis when it is flaccid unless they want to be a nude model and then they need a longer penis to even be considered. As long as your penis works for you that is all that is important. If you want to be a nude male model then you do need a longer large flaccid penis, otherwise who cares?Hickguy M.D.Many beautiful classic statues have small penises. Id think that true artists would appreciate the opportunity to draw a variety of penises on a variety of different aged men. I personally think a turtled in uncut one can be magnificent looking.

This post was edited