Why is there so many scammer who say they are in the USA on your site

I am sick of all the scammer on here
I do like to chat to genuine nudists
Most of the scammer say they are in the USA So this needs to be regulated better
A very unhappy nudists from Australia

This topic was edited
RE:Why is there so many scammer who say they are in the USA on your site

June 26/Sunday.... 2022
Good afternoon....
Yes, there are many scammers AND not Only In USA...they are In all Countries...could be men, women or whatever they say they are.
They could be nude or clothed...It doesnt matter. ...by the way, can be certified too.
They are great stealing identities...In the web or when they are traveling.

This post was edited

They could be nude or clothed...It doesnt matter. ...by the way, can be certified too.

I haven't run across any scammers who are certified, but I can't say there are any. I'm just assuming anybody is a scammer unless they contribute something substantial to the site, like entries in the forum. Same for friend requests.

This post was edited

They could be nude or clothed...It doesnt matter. ...by the way, can be certified too.I haven't run across any scammers who are certified, but I can't say there are any. I'm just assuming anybody is a scammer unless they contribute something substantial to the site, like entries in the forum. Same for friend requests.

Agreed but how many here contribute anything to the forums or in chat? There are so many here who just add others as 'friends' but never say one word to them. What's wrong with these people? Real nudists are not people who just sit around and stare at each other all day without saying one word. Why should there be such silence here unless most are here to just stare at photos of naked people.

This post was edited

As far as communicating with people in languages other then English, there is always Google Translator. The accuracy of this translator varies but is most likely 90 percent accurate overall and this is sufficient to be able to understand anyone in just about any language. Most of what people say is rather simplistic and therefore easily translated.

I have seen the language barrier used and abused. Some here claim to be Ukrainian and yet when sent messages in Ukrainian, Russian, etc there never is a reply. Who the hell are these people who 'friend' and then never reply??? I had another person who claimed that they could not understand the Spanish translation from Google translator and then insisted upon going to an offsite professional translation service. Another scam.

There are far too many scams going non stop on this site and this overwhelms the few real nudists here and makes them highly suspicious of everyone. Getting certified does nothing other then create a false sense of security because of the certified members here who are known scammers.

This post was edited