Shrinkage after a workout!

i don't know about you but I know for sure that after a good workout i'll shrink up like I was in a cold lake!! I wasn't impressing anyone at the gym after a workout! I usually would jump in the hot shower or sauna for a bit and get the blood flowing again before I was back to a good relaxed size, but it took a little time. Now I workout at home naked and it's easy to see how bad it shrinks. Do you guys have the same problem? Maybe it's just me

This topic was edited
RE:Shrinkage after a workout!

Definitely not just you, Im exactly the same after a workout. Every time. But everything goes back to normal soon enough, a hot shower is good to get it all back to normal size

This post was edited

Its completely normal. When youre working out your blood is flowing to your muscles, Re-routed from areas that dont need as much oxygen supply at the time (such as the stomach, intestines and genitals).

This post was edited

Yep, me too. Finished a spin class today and the blood was flowing to the legs and the lungs! I dont worry about it. People who value people based on penis size whether big or small really arent worth impressing anyway.

Be proud and stay naked !

This post was edited

I'm not worried about it shrinking, I'm just amazed at how much it can change. I had one friend at the gym who made a comment while in the sauna about how a nice hot sauna can feel great and bring things back to normal or better!

This post was edited

Interesting thought. I have noticed it when doing my nude workouts, and on the Naked bike rides. When I recently did the Madison,WI ride it was about 68 degrees when we started. That is January weather where I live. The little guy was doing the turtle in the shell thing, but I did notice that I was not alone. Kind of sucks because I am riding totally nude with thousands watching and taking pics and video. On my nude workouts I thought it was just because it was very cool in the gym area with the A/C on.

This post was edited

I don't "workout" but I do run every morning. I'm fortunate that I can run nude and the constant bouncing around actually keeps my penis fluffed.

This post was edited

Lucky that you can run naked. I used to run marathons and so did lots of practice runs. Only was able to run naked one time but it was exhilarating doing it

This post was edited

I think it's normal. At my naked wrestling group, everyone looks smaller after a match. I certainly notice it with myself. If you're really wrestling, all the blood goes to your arms and legs.

This post was edited

Always have penile shrinkage after working out. I used to cycle quite a bit. Between the muscles sucking up all my extra blood and the compression shorts, trying to take a leak left me untangling my tiny, cold shrunken penis from my pubes. Never has my penis been even close to significant post workouts.

This post was edited

Totally normal here. I've shared before/after pics in my Kik groups, and it's worth a good laugh I think. My workout buddy and I will joke about it too. Blood flow is totally elsewhere after a good workout. Genitals are funny like that.

This post was edited