New subreddit for NYC nudism, r/NYCnudists

For those of you that are Reddit users, I thought it would be great to have a community on there for all NYC based nudists and those in the nudist community visiting the city to share experiences, images, recommendations, organize get togethers, and more.

Feel free to head on over and join the conversation! Any questions, feel free to send me a message.

This topic was edited
RE:New subreddit for NYC nudism, r/NYCnudists

What's the motivation behind either of these groups when the majority of people here on TN don't utilize the groups or forums?

The same goes for Reddit. I'm there in r/nudistmeetup and r/nudism -- and it's been TUMBLEWEEDS in an old 1800's mining town for years.

This post was edited

I can't speak for everyone on TN, but I will say that this site overall is extremely outdated when it comes to modern technology and user experience, whereas Reddit is less so. Here you have no idea if someone responds to your post in a group unless you regularly check whereas Reddit exists as a phone app and you have instant notification on messages and comments.

The reasoning on why the new Reddit group is that hopefully it is able to centralize information that might be getting posted on broader ones like r/nudism that are NYC specific but gets buried in posts that are worldwide so it's easier for nudists to find nudism information and people in NYC. Also because not every one on Reddit is on TN nor vice versa.

I was just aiming to raise awareness of the new subreddit. No one is required to join it. Just trying to provide another avenue for nudists to find each other, find out about events going on in NYC, or share their own adventures/experiences in the NYC and its surrounding areas. Hopefully it will grow and be active but the only way to do that is to let people it exists so they can contribute and interact with it.

This post was edited

It's an awesome initiative. Thanks for the energy and effort!

This post was edited