RE:Embarrassed?

What an intriguing story imnakednow. Was your mom getting paid for your modeling or was this rather embarrassing situation she threw you into for some other reason? And you didn't say whether or not she gave you any choice in the matter. It's a good thing you eventually got comfortable with all the strangers who saw you nude and possibly erect and your surroundings, but I find it plain weird that the supposedly professional people in charge of the affair wouldn't let you at least wear a gown on your way from the bathroom where you took off your clothes to the room where the shoot took place. That seems even cruel to do to a young man in the tumultuous throes of puberty.

It doesn't compare at all to your experience but you remind me of my mom putting me in a fashion show when I was about eight. I don't remember if she asked me if I wanted to do it. I do remember really enjoying the spotlight on me as I walked through the crowd, and the announcer talking about me and the clothes to the room full of women as I modeled three different suits. I was relegated to the coatroom to change clothes. I haven't thought about that in decades! Was that my first experience of being looked at by a crowd of strangers, maybe paving the way to me wanting to be seen by others, eventually without any clothes on?? I'll never know, but it is a pleasant thing to remember. I hope your mother at least gave you part of the profits she got by showing your bare body to the world.

This post was edited

I used to feel embarassed when someone who didn't know of my nudisty tendencies saw me without my clothes, but over time I got past that and nothing embarasses me. I would not be comfortable knowingly making someone else uncomfortable however. I was embarassed at first when my mother in law caught me nude, but that was because I thought it would be a problem, but it turned out not to be an issue. My first time on a busy nude beach convinced me that it was fun to be in a crowd without clothes. One time when we were travelling with a tour group in Greece I was walking on the nude section of a beach and a woman from our group waved to me so I walked over and talked with her (clother) and her husband who was like me, nude. It was fun, and we never spoke of it on the tour afterword.

This post was edited

No I was not embarrassed the first time I was naked with others. I had prepared myself for this lifestyle change and planned on it by going to a clothing optional hot springs. It was an awesome adventure, it was a short hike and upon arriving at the hot spring I saw others that were naked and immediately dropped the shorts I were wearing. It felt so great and natural walking around naked. To this day I enjoy being naked and have never felt embarrassed with my nakedness. I have learned to set an example and be the first to be naked while in a steam room or sauna which helps others to feel more comfortable in being naked with me.

This post was edited

As with many in earlier comments, I must say that nervousness and a little apprehension were the order of the day but not embarrassment. I had checked into visiting a small nudist retreat and was told to come down that weekend and say hello. I drove down, found the place out in the woods and as I parked saw a few guys nude. I may have been a little anxious and obviously a newbie but managed to get nude and wander about the area. I spoke to a couple of folks, found out the guy who told me to come down was not there and proceeded to say hello to whoever I encountered. After a few minutes, I found a member and recounted my story. Without further ado, he introduced me around and I throughly enjoyed the day. I went back many times and am now a member. Its was and is a good experience.

This post was edited