Naked shooting

Has anyone shot naked? Never thought about doing it until now. What are some pros and cons?

This topic was edited
RE:Naked shooting

Been naked in a deer stand a few times but normally when I've shot I've just pulled my pants on.

This post was edited

I have practiced shooting my bow when nude and thought about hunting nude. But only nude hunting with a bow

This post was edited

That sounds cool. Very primitive. I like it.

This post was edited

I've been nude in the tree stand too. Also a ground blind. Give it a try if you've ever wanted to feel exposed. 16' in the air with your clothes on the ground on private land that butts up to a state forest. Who knows who is going to come walking by.

I did have a lady and her dog stand under my climbing stand once. I was dressed but nether realized I was there

This post was edited

I shot nude once in Viet Nam, Stoner 63 belt fed 5.56mm. VC started trying to hit us during the night and we manned our positions wearing whatever we had on when we first got hit. Nobody really thought anything about it until later, lol.

This post was edited

Several years ago at a public range in the desert. Decidided to get naked for some pics....in the process I decided it might be fun to send a few down range. In all honesty it was more an exhibitionist thing than a nudist thing and it was a bit of a rush....no idea where thoes pics are.

This post was edited

Few years back the group Grand Canyon Nudists, (a nude camping group) had a nudist Olympics and one event was shooting pellet rifies. But every one competing were naked. You know it was a relaxing event. Seemed normal to be naked that whole weekend.

This post was edited

Never tried naked shooting

This post was edited