I work naked from my home in NW England giving massages

I give naked massages most day of my life from my my home, Its the best job I have ever had, my laundry is minimal , I meet some great guys too!

This topic was edited
RE: I work naked from my home in NW England giving massages

I give naked massages most day of my life from my my home, Its the best job I have ever had, my laundry is minimal , I meet some great guys too!I am very jealous!!

This post was edited

I work nude in my home massage business in North Carolina.

This post was edited

I work nude in my home massage business in North Carolina.Seriously? So, if I come to Charlotte, buddy, I'm looking you up!!

This post was edited
RE:I work naked from my home in NW England giving massages

I am also a massage therapist. When I'm at a nude event such as a naturist Gathering or a nude house party, I will be nude when giving massages, but in the business setting, - even in my home, - I remained clothed when providing massages while I allow my clients to be nude and undraped on the table for their sessions. This allows me to give a more complete theraputic session while maintaining an heir of professionalism, while giving the client a chance to have the opportunity to practice nudism without worry, embarrassment, or needing to ask if it's okay to be nude during the massage. Sometimes people eeven take their time getting dressed to enjoy being without clothes, which I have no issues with as I know nudists would prefer to be nude at other places besides their home or nude recreation areas when given the opportunity.

This post was edited