My presentation

Hello everyone, I have been a naturist since childhood and I am involved in my federation. I fully live my lifestyle. If you are true, come talk to me without problem. Maybe I don't have a big enough penis to be in your group, that's up to you!

This topic was edited
RE:My presentation

Welcome to the group.

You'd still be welcome to join even if you don't have a penis at all. We welcome all.
The topic of the group is the larger penis in relation to nudism, it's not a requirement to have one yourself.

This post was edited

Hello everyone, I have been a naturist since childhood and I am involved in my federation. I fully live my lifestyle. If you are true, come talk to me without problem. Maybe I don't have a big enough penis to be in your group, that's up to you!

Welcome! My only gripe is that your profile doesn't give your height - so there's no good way to know exactly how big your penis is! You could be a little person....but you'd still be welcome, hee!

This post was edited

Hello everyone, I have been a naturist since childhood and I am involved in my federation. I fully live my lifestyle. If you are true, come talk to me without problem. Maybe I don't have a big enough penis to be in your group, that's up to you!Welcome! My only gripe is that your profile doesn't give your height - so there's no good way to know exactly how big your penis is! You could be a little person....but you'd still be welcome, hee!

Willy it looks to be a good length to me what do you think?

This post was edited

looks good enough to me

This post was edited

thank you for acceptation.

This post was edited