RE:Nudity/being naked in the greater Seattle are

Sounds like someone who didn't know the law reported you. That sucks.

This post was edited

Sounds like someone who didn't know the law reported you. That sucks.

If I was reported, I wouldn't have been let go.......c'mon man

This post was edited

Dan, do you stroll when snow is out?

nope!! 40 is the lowest I'm comfortable with.

This post was edited

Dan, do you stroll when snow is out?nope!! 40 is the lowest I'm comfortable with.

YIKES, forty degrees Fahrenheit? My 'nads are contracting just thinking about that frigid stroll!

This post was edited

You may be surprised at how low the temp can be when you are moving fast enough or the wind is slow enough. Last winter I worked in sub freezing temps in just a t-shirt. Would have been nude if social conditions were right.

This post was edited

No such luck in the State I live in here in Australia (Queensland).

Public nudity laws extend even to your private property where you can be seen from a public space and even another private space - so no standing in the front window at home! Or worse, if your neighbour can see you through the gaps in the paling fence you hav to be careful skinny dipping in your own pool.

You also do not have to be doing anything obscene, just being nude is enough. You also do not have to be reported, so if the police happen to pass by and see you that is enough.

Men seem to never get a warning from the police, women tend to mostly get a warning.

So its without saying that we don't have any legal clothing optional beaches in this State - and all this with Florida like weather, the best beaches in the world and a massive relaxation coming on alcohol and intoxication laws.

But here we are a nudie community that still finds ways to swim and hike nude!

This post was edited

No such luck in the State I live in here in Australia (Queensland).Public nudity laws extend even to your private property where you can be seen from a public space and even another private space - so no standing in the front window at home! Or worse, if your neighbour can see you through the gaps in the paling fence you hav to be careful skinny dipping in your own pool.You also do not have to be doing anything obscene, just being nude is enough. You also do not have to be reported, so if the police happen to pass by and see you that is enough.Men seem to never get a warning from the police, women tend to mostly get a warning.So its without saying that we don't have any legal clothing optional beaches in this State - and all this with Florida like weather, the best beaches in the world and a massive relaxation coming on alcohol and intoxication laws.But here we are a nudie community that still finds ways to swim and hike nude!

Do you know why the Australian state with the best climate for nudity is the least tolerant of it?

This post was edited

Impressed that you managed to draw 10 officers! Word must have got around! "We've got nothing on this guy, but come check him out!" "All available units!"

Really, if they had nothing to detain you for, they should have allowed you to move on with less fuss...

This post was edited