Has anyone ever tied...

I'm sure someone has thought of this. Has anyone driven up to one of those clothing donation boxes you find in parking lots, taken off all your clothes and put them in. Get back in your car and drive home naked. Seems like fun and doing a good deed too.

This topic was edited
RE:Has anyone ever tied...

Ive read stories here about people that have done that. I havent though. Yet.

This post was edited

Do you take your donation in or leave everything including what you were wearing in the bin and drive home nude?

This post was edited

knock on the back doors of the second hand store.I have never been denied entry.When your polite, naked and in obvious need people help.

Oh I need to try that. Hope I do t get arrested LOL!

This post was edited

Ollygrumps has posted several times about doing this.
He used to be quite active here, but hasn't posted much lately.

This post was edited

When I first got my license I would drive to a park with nothing but shorts on.and throw them into a trash can and drive away.Soon I got braver and drove farther away.Getting home and back in the house was always fun.Then I discovered something better and Ive played this game ever since.When the urge takes over and Ive thrown my clothes away shoes and all I dont go home. I need more cheap clothes so I can throw them away next time.So I drive to a thrift store or Goodwill and walk in naked needing clothes.As long as I dont go to the same ones too often they let me come in and shop.If its a really busy store or a busy shopping plaza I park far away but to the sides and walk behind the stores and knock on the back doors of the second hand store.I have never been denied entry.When your polite, naked and in obvious need people help.I always go back and help them with collecting some donations and drop them off.

It would definitely get your heart racing when you've thrown out the clothes you had and go to find more!

This post was edited