RE:Caught by mailman

I got caught by the mailman a couple weeks ago. Well he was a UPS driver. I was by myself hanging naked on the couch, and I was doing, you know, what guys sometimes do. The front door is pretty much all glass, but I was not expecting any deliveries or anything. He knocked on the door. I stood up, and he definitely saw, well, all of me. I grabbed a pillow to cover myself and waved, and he waved back.

This post was edited

LOL. That happened to me as a young child. Our front porch had bushes in front of the front door so I would sneak out as far as I could. But one day I got pretty far, and he was coming around the bushes. So, I ran back into the house and put my shorts on and for some reason came right back out. I'm sure he saw me because he asked me what I was doing. I said "nothing", and he handed me the mail. So, IDK.

This post was edited

I guess it's the visitors' problem if you're on your own property and not going out of your way to flaunt your nudity. I think that the postman might slow down in future, or perhaps keep going at his usual speed if he enjoyed what he saw and hopes to catch you naked again.

I was sitting in the back yard having coffee the other morning. Not a pillow in sight, LOL the lawn guys appeared in the back yard as roomie leaves their payment for then there. Just a smile and a wave after making eye contact.

This post was edited

I got caught by the mailman a couple weeks ago. Well he was a UPS driver. I was by myself hanging naked on the couch, and I was doing, you know, what guys sometimes do. The front door is pretty much all glass, but I was not expecting any deliveries or anything. He knocked on the door. I stood up, and he definitely saw, well, all of me. I grabbed a pillow to cover myself and waved, and he waved back.

Just to have a quick conversation and too see how he responds, you may want to apologize to him and thank him for his hard work delivering or leave a note on the front door. You might also add on the note that you are a nudist. He might be very accepting and or a nudist himself. This way in the future you may not feel a need to grab a pillow.
I sure you gave him a good story to tell some of his fellow drivers.

This post was edited

ive been caught nude by a male neighbor more than one time. As a nudist, I dont wear clothes when im at home. The overpart of the front door is glass, so anyone around 6ft tall can see directly inside while im approaching the door in full glory. I stay behind the door when I open the door, however the point is mute because he has already seen my entire nude body when i approached and knows Im naked.

This post was edited

I live on the top floor, of a 4 storey block of apartments, with no other properties overlooking me, so I can be naked 24/7 at home. One time, I was laid on my sofa, naked and watching G.O.T., while at the same time, stroking my cock n balls, when I suddenly felt as if I was being watched. I looked out of my window to see a repairman, in a cherry picker, descending past my window. He gave me a smile and a wink and disappeared out of view. I don't know how long he had been there, but he clearly, wasn't bothered about seeing me lol

This post was edited

I was caught yesterday by solar installers. I do backyard chores nude and didnt think anything was different as I didnt hear anything strange. As I strolled out to begin my chores, I heard voices and stopped and noticed 3 guys on a roof behind me putting up solar panels. They didnt see me at first, but as I was walking the yard picking up limbs before mowing, one of them saw me and I heard them laugh and say hey this guys naked. I looked up, waved and continued my chores. They just continued their work and all was ok.

This post was edited

It wasn't the mailman but my father in law instead. He lives across the street and I was sunbathing on my back deck. Didn't here him open the gate. Usually my dogs alert me but not this time. I must have dozed off but later on when talking to him he mentioned he saw me laying out naked with a tattoo on my ass/hip. Then just two days ago as I was sunbathing belly up he came around the corner again. Oddly enough hes not offended by it. He asked me a question about something and then said "I'll let you get back to your tanning". need to put a bell on that gate i guess. He's okay with it but I do have neighbors that will stop by occasionally and I don't want the whole community to know. Some would be offended and I wouldn't want that. I am now the president of our HOA and that would not go over too well.

This post was edited

No new vendor service, mailman/woman or delivery service sightings for me lately. We have a new pool tech, a new pest control tech. Though they've been warned, they seem to be keeping to the schedule and time frame and sending text messages that they are 10-30 mins out from arrival. At least they know!

This post was edited

I was dating a lady who had a backyard fenced pool. She never swam nude before she met me and one day I suggested it and she tried it and enjoyed it. She said she was nervous about someone walking through the side gate but did not deter her nude swimming. A couple weeks later we were in the pool on a Tuesday afternoon and the pool guy showed up. His usual day is Friday so it was a surprise and there were no towels nearby. He simply said sorry I am early this week, but you have to get out of the pool so I can service it. We nonchalantly climbed out naked and wet and walked to where the towels were and dried off. My lady friend said she was embarrassed and I said I am sure this is not the first time it happened. After that we continued to use the pool nude and she never was nervous again.

This post was edited