National Naked Day July 14th

I did not find out until part way thru the day yesterday that it was a national holiday for us nudist. Once I did find out , I realized that I had not had clothes on yet so I decided to go the rest of day sans clothing. I had started the day burning the trash and brush pile. I raked the yard, sat on the front porch and read and did a crossword. Fun way to commemorate such a great day. Alas clothes back on later today to interact with some fellow humans.

This topic was edited
RE:National Naked Day July 14th

I saw it yesterday morning, but since I spent most of the day driving/riding with my wife and son to pick up his son, I didn't have a chance to participate.

This post was edited

Oblivious to the occasion, saw an opportunity to haul ass down I-95. Yep, rare - and brief - visit to Haulover! How cool is that? Kinda disappointed that there were not all that many people there. Most arrivals occurred close to noon - about the time I had to leave. Bummer

This post was edited

Righto, I'm declaring the other 364 days "Nudist Days". Actually-I'm not sure it needs to be declared for the rest of the century to be declared nudist, put that on signs and then everyone will know.

This post was edited

Celebrated by sitting outside nude for a few hours.

This post was edited

Celebrating NND with naked friends in Tullahoma, TN this weekend lounging around a pool with lots of food and drink. Cheers!

This post was edited

Great. Yes it was an awesome day to be nude at home .

This post was edited