RE:INTRODUCTIONS - please introduce yourself to the group

Hello everybody

New in the group. 33 yo photographer from Sweden

This post was edited

Hey everyone! I'm a 32yo married man, with non nudist wife living in Chile, I am part of LPSG since like a year ago or maybe more really can't remember, and being in this whole nudism idea more out of exhibitionisim and curiosity than other thing but I've been enyoing it and well here I am, just went once to a sauna other than that I just enyoing being naked at home and I mostly do it when I'm alone

This post was edited

Hello everyone Im wayne live in Australia Im 52 bisexual I have been a nudist since birth and I basically love everything that revolves around nudity and with men mainly and Im a versatile bottom

This post was edited

Hi Guys thanks for the add on to the group, I am loving TruNudist more and more, I love the Male Bonding Groups and love groups where guys can be free to say and be comfortable in their own skins and with their bodies. I hope to meet a lot of cool guys and see how things grow into cool relationships and maybe a bromance
Hope to talk soon

This post was edited

Hi, I

This post was edited

Hey, I'm just here to be around other well endowed naked dudes. Let's hang low together haha

This post was edited

Heh i m antony 34 from paris i like traveling and social nudism, my skype is live:.cid.907b258f55272a43

This post was edited

Hi guys, 38 UK guy here, really happy to join the group and share experiences

This post was edited

Hi group! I'm a 41 years old nudist guy from Valencia, Spain. I love being nude at home and everywhere I can be nude.
I'm glad to hang with you guys!

This post was edited

Hello, I'm Marcos, Brazilian, 41 years old, nudist, married, father. I joined this social network yesterday and I'm still learning, along with my wife Danubia, how things work here. Thank you for accepting us.

This post was edited