International Skinny Dipping Day

How come no one is talking about this here. So apparently the second weekend of July is International Skinny Dipping Day. July 9th for 2022. I would think this is the best day for group meetups. I dont know what I am doing but it will need to be more than nude in my backyard jacuzzi. Anybody else have plans? I need ideas.

This topic was edited
RE:International Skinny Dipping Day

Most warm summer days are skinny dipping days for me, unless we have visitors.

This post was edited

We are heading to our local camp to drop off supplies for our new cabin. We weren't going to stay, but now we will have to at least have a quick skinny dip in the pool while we are there!

This post was edited

Did you buy a place?

This post was edited

Did you buy a place?

We bought the clubhouse at 414 Fox Hollow.

This post was edited

went up to my favorite spot on a mountain river in Idaho for international skinny dip day. There was couple already there camping in a nice big RV,I asked if I could go swimming for a little while, and they said ok. I walked down to the river, saw that they couldn't see me so I stripped off and went skinny-dipping. after awhile I was sitting in the shallow water just relaxing the couple came down, he was already naked and she just had a towel on. they just both jumped in naked.said I shouldn't be alone, we had a pretty good day all afternoon.

This post was edited