The Ladies Room Forum

Reading various topics and posts there sure are some (not to say a lot) men who are such great experts when it comes to knowing what women want and how we feel.

The other way around, I'm the first to admit I often do not understand men myself. True, we can be complicated (I know I can, well, not always, maybe sometimes, depending on my moods, ok often ^_^ ) but I will never state that I know what men want or how they feel.

I do not mind that men ask questions or post in The Ladies Room, as long it is done with respect, but most often that's just not the case. Can't speak for the other women, but I know because of this it does not happen much I'm motivated to post something in The Ladies Room.

I do hope (one day) this will change. You never know.

This topic was edited
RE:The Ladies Room Forum

I've reluctantly posted in the Ladies Room forum section. I think, the few times I have, I've given my wife's perspective, on a topic, a couple of times, and typed as she spoke. The other times I've posted to try and get guys to STOP posting in the Ladies Room. There's a simple and easy fix to keep that section, Ladies Only, but the owners/admins don't want to make those adjustments. Too bad, if they did and only allowed men to read and not comment, maybe the guys would learn something! ;DDD

Having said that I have posted in the Ladies Room, I've also apologized to the ladies for doing so! :D

This post was edited

I thought the whole point of a forum like this was to share experiences and knowledge. If women keep locking themselves away behind barriers, how does anyone get to know anyone?

This post was edited

Because sometimes a woman doesn't feel compelled to share things? There are topics I don't wish to "get a man's perspective on". Is that so hard to understand?

This post was edited