RE:If you had an opportunity to be naked forever, would you take it?

Would you stop wearing clothes and be naked forever if it was possible for you?As an added question, would you go all the way and be literally as naked as when you were born forever?For me it's yes to both. I would of course take the opportunity to be naked forever, and I would be totally naked as when born forever.

Of course.

This post was edited

Would you stop wearing clothes and be naked forever if it was possible for you?As an added question, would you go all the way and be literally as naked as when you were born forever?For me it's yes to both. I would of course take the opportunity to be naked forever, and I would be totally naked as when born forever.Of course.

Wouldn't winter in Canada be too cold to be nude outside?

This post was edited

CoVid proved to me I could live and work naked 24/7. Even to the point of taking advantage of having food and supplies delivered to the house. I just waited for them to leave and went out on the porch or into the garage naked but wearing a mask to retrieve my packages. Even now I found a way to go out but wear so very little I might as well be nude completely, if I go shopping for myself it's in a pair of short, short cutoffs, cropped or dago T, sometime flip flops but usually barefoot. So put me down for it!

This post was edited

CoVid proved to me I could live and work naked 24/7. Even to the point of taking advantage of having food and supplies delivered to the house. I just waited for them to leave and went out on the porch or into the garage naked but wearing a mask to retrieve my packages. Even now I found a way to go out but wear so very little I might as well be nude completely, if I go shopping for myself it's in a pair of short, short cutoffs, cropped or dago T, sometime flip flops but usually barefoot. So put me down for it!

Someone on another board noted that he was continually nude for over 2. months at the beginning of Covid. His son was continually nude from when school closed in early March until it resumed virtually in September. He then wore just a sleeveless shirt (no shorts) for a few days and then decided to see if anyone would object if he was shirtless for his on line classes. Since no one did,, he then stayed nude until Christmas!

This post was edited

Why not just #DecriminalizeNaturism #DecriminalizeNudism #DecriminalizeTheHumanBody & stop with the fantassy Monday morning quarterbacking ?!? Stuff will ONLY change so folks can breathe easy & stop running around like dodgy criminals&misfits when Naturists&Nudists grow a pair & STOP VOTING for the same bigoted establishment LEGISLATORS ( ie: law makers ) who love to marginalize & deamonize Us & trample Our Dignity Liberty & Rights as US Citizens et al.

This post was edited

There's a bigger problem then the Legislators. Us. Most so called Nudists are the problem because they stay in the closet as Nudists as if Nudism is something to be ashamed of. Nothing will ever change if "Nudists" don't. Taking Naked pictures while blurring out your face or hiding it. Why should the Legislators stand up for people like that? I Wouldn't.

This post was edited

Absolutely, weather permitting. I try to be naked all the time at home in my garden and on nudist activities. Clothes are purely for protection.

This post was edited

no, we enjoy dressing up as much as dressing down, and besides, assuming others want to see us naked all the time is perhaps an arrogance we wont adopt.

This post was edited

Absolutely!

That's how god has made us and that's how human should be. It would save so many things - environment by not caring about old cloths and accessories etc. , then cost - no need to buy any such thing. Also no stress of thinking what to wear !

This post was edited

I would like to say yes. But in all practicality it would be a no. There are things I do which require clothing just for safety. Welding nude is not a good idea. The UV light produced causes a pretty good burn, no matter how well tanned you are. And let's not talk about the burns caused by the sparks

This post was edited