Recommendations near Charlotte NC?

I just want to be naked in the sunshine. Does anyone have recommendations for locations near Charlottt accepting of nude sunbathing and general outdoor nudity?

This topic was edited
RE:Recommendations near Charlotte NC?

Yeah, I am close to Charlotte, NC If you find a place to hang out nude with friends, please let me k now.

Glenn

This post was edited

White Tail is fantastic!! So laid back and comfortable plus tons of really great people.

This post was edited

I just spent this past weekend at Carolina Foothills Resort (CFR), and had a blast on Saturday. Granted, I've visited that place twice in the past, so they 'know' me. Be aware that in order to be allowed to visit this resort, you have to provide your full information in advance so that they do a background check on you . I passed - obviously! (I am a business professional and would be an idiot to jeopardize my career by engaging in any criminal activities). It was so much fun to play pool volleyball!

CFR is only 1.25 to 1.5 hours west of Charlotte and the folks there are very welcoming/cool - provided you are friendly/cool and don't hit on any of the women. [If you go to nudist resorts to score, you shouldn't be going there. There are plenty of Lifestyle/Swinger resorts in the U.S. Google them - if that's your flavor.]

This post was edited

I enjoy the Rivers Edge in GA which is maybe 2.5 hours. All male exclusive

This post was edited