Married couple in Pa

Hi there were new to this and welcome new friends into our lives. Hit us up n say hi

This topic was edited
RE:Married couple in Pa

I want to chat with you

This post was edited

Hi there were new to this and welcome new friends into our lives. Hit us up n say hi

Id like to message with you here to see if we would like to meet.

This post was edited

Hi I would love to talk to you and get to know you better. I have never been with a couple in a nude setting and I really want to experience this and see how it feels for me. I am gay but very open and willing to expand and see how it feels. I that interest you we could chat here some time

This post was edited

I too am from PA. But I live in NC now. I would love talk and get to know you guys better. Maybe a video chat down the road.

This post was edited

Hi. I'm in PA also.

This post was edited

Hi
I'm looking to chat if you like

This post was edited

If you'd like to chat with a guy in England, get in touch. Well, it would make a change, wouldn't it? We can compare the nudist scene in the UK and US. There's a difference straight away. In Europe, we call ourselves naturists, whereas you guys are nudists!

Hope to hear from you,

Phil

Oxford, England

This post was edited

Hi, Im a single healthy male interested in meeting couples. Please look at my profile and message me if you want to set up a first meeting. Thanks.

This post was edited

Hi, I live in Central NJ, maybe an hour from Philly and 2 hours from Sunny Rest. Let me know if you're interested in friendship!

This post was edited

I enjoy couples especially nudist couples . Lets Chat

This post was edited