RE:Anyone had a precum when you are nude?

I do produce some precum when Im nude too,

This post was edited

It definitely happens. I just wipe it off on a towel or on my leg to not draw attention

This post was edited

Why would "pre-cum" occure in a non-sexual naturist/nudist environment??!!

This post was edited

Why would "pre-cum" occure in a non-sexual naturist/nudist environment??!!

Sometimes I think it's from the warmth of the sun.

This post was edited

Nothing wrong with that! :(

This post was edited

I have to say it's happen a few times , and actually it happen for no reason or situation

This post was edited

Agreed. The last few times it's happened to me I've even been fully flaccid. It's just a body function. Could be just the breeze or warmth.

This post was edited
RE: Anyone had a precum when you are nude?

I think most men would have pre-cum at some point. It's a natural process to clear the urethra of bacteria that might kill sperm and also lubricates. Some times if my mind is on penises, I will get a swelling but usually not an erection but the precum flows like a tap. I like tasting it. It's quite primordial.
A guy once asked me if I'd just masterbated.
So thinking about it can further encourage erections. If I'm in that position I might go round the rocks and relieve myself. I have done , not regularly but the odd time. Don't feel guilt or shame. A church probably encouraged that not you.

This post was edited

I'm always wiping precum off my cock when nude on a beach, can be embarrassing sometimes, otherwise it starts dripping on a string.

This post was edited

Yep, me too and I don't even have to be hard. Picking blueberries naked, bike riding naked, just about anything and I start dripping lol. I love to be naked, it feels great, I guess that's part of the good feeling. Do any of the ladies get wet from just being naked?

This post was edited