RE:Pubic Hair Was Common Place

I had a girlfriend who was a proper redhead but suprisingly had a snow white bush

This post was edited

I lived in Germany it was when living there that i got introduced to naturism, it was very common to see women with full bushes not even trimmed for bikinis and of course hairy armpits. Lots of British people were horrified by this but i embraced it and found it a turn on.
Uk wise i was about 19/20 before i came across a smoothie she was very blonde too .
I myself am smooth but i prefer a bush on a woman its so erotic for me and i love all black and white photos love too see old black and white photos of nude women and motorbikes

This post was edited

With white, depending on the particular fabric, it can be defeated even when lined. Anyone who wears one is either 100% unaware or 100% conscious of the effect. Sounds like she'd be in the latter category.

My old pair of lime green Homs are similar. Only the front is lined but even that shows through when wet where skin is pressed against fabric. Naturally the rear is sheerer. I bought it suspecting what would happen and confirmed in the shower before the first outing (even sheerer than I was expecting!), but I was happy to wear it with just a little discretion over the likely busyness of the beach. Saw a guy once in a yellow version of the same suit - same effect. :-)

This post was edited

Most of my girlfriends had full dark bushes, just 2 trimmed a bit. One had fair pubes and another ginger.

My wife had a full black bush which she only trimmed the bikini for holidays. I loved rummaging through her bush.

This post was edited

I must go on record as enjoying a nice bush. Not one so thick that it is a huge stiff mound, but a bush that is discernible (sp?) and enjoyable without having to behave as an adventurous explorer hacking their way through the jungle. To each their own.

This post was edited