Private Group Problem

When I open some (possibly all) of the private group of which I am a member I get the following message:
This group information is private. You must join to view this content.
However when I click on join, it says I already am a member.
Is anyone else experiencing this?

This topic was edited
RE:Private Group Problem

Getting the same results.

This post was edited

Same here.

This post was edited

Has anyone reported the problem?

This post was edited

Since ALL my groups are Private, I can't access them as well and get the same message. I've sent in two Bug Reports. Time will tell if they get read and action is taken.

This post was edited

I just ran into this issue in one of my public gardening groups, darn it! I messaged the originator of the group and I will tell you if I get anything back. Another glitch in True Nudists, crappolio ~

This post was edited

I just ran into this issue in one of my public gardening groups, darn it! I messaged the originator of the group and I will tell you if I get anything back. Another glitch in True Nudists, crappolio ~

I'm moderator and originator of many groups here and I can't access my groups. I doubt the originator of any group is able to access their group/groups.

This post was edited

It has to be a TN glitch. I have been experiencing the same thing all morning.

This post was edited

I too cant read any post of private groups I am a member of at this time.

This post was edited

Same here

This post was edited

When I open some (possibly all) of the private group of which I am a member I get the following message:This group information is private. You must join to view this content.However when I click on join, it says I already am a member.Is anyone else experiencing this?

Same

This post was edited