Jul 30th

So July 30th is the last Saturday of the month? Will anyone be able to make our monthly gathering? Speak up and let us know who might be able to show up. Let's get a nice group there if we can.

This topic was edited
RE:Jul 30th

I would like to make it to a group meet up. July 30th should work for me.

This post was edited

Can't do the 30th but do plan to spend half the day there on the 26th of July.

This post was edited

I am planning on being there.

This post was edited

OK guys, the 30th is coming soon.....who else will be enjoying those warm jets, sauna and steam? We have guys from Delaware and New Jersey who are going to try and be there, as well as Maryland and Virginia....who else can we include? Pennsylvania, I'm looking at you! Spa World is open from 8 am - 10 pm daily and I plan to be there early! Comment if you think you can make it so we'll know who to be on the lookout for.

This post was edited

I wish I could be there.

This post was edited

Sad to say I'll be out of state. Dammit!

This post was edited

Sounds nice, but I will be in St Louis participating in the World Naked Bike Ride.
Sigh, So many places to be naked, so little time.

This post was edited

Was set to go, but wife's brother-in-law scheduled 70th birthday celebration dinner for wife's sister this date. :( If doing this at the end of the September, I will shoot for then. Thanks for putting these together, Dave a.k.a. morenotless1110

This post was edited

Ill be there Saturday the 23rd. Not sure if I can make the 30th.

This post was edited

Fair warning:
Their heating and cooling is a bit broken. The main pool was at 103F which was too much for most people. Ive never seen the cold plunge pool so popular.

This post was edited