Heat wave

Many areas are experiencing a heat wave at this time.
If you live in one of them, are you spending more time than usual nude? I am.
Along the same lines, do you think over the long term, global warming will make nudity more acceptable/

This topic was edited
RE:Heat wave

We are nude as long as its comfortably warm, its been uncomfortably warm the last few days, but still, better suffered nude.

I dont think climate change will have any effect on tolerance to naturism.

The fact that the climate is changing is far more serious for humanity than just a trivial opportunity for an all over tan.

This post was edited

its hot here in Texas ,but have been hearing people going to back yard pools naked for the first time this summer, they talked about on a radio station

This post was edited

We are nude as long as its comfortably warm, its been uncomfortably warm the last few days, but still, better suffered nude.I dont think climate change will have any effect on tolerance to naturism.The fact that the climate is changing is far more serious for humanity than just a trivial opportunity for an all over tan.

True, but more people spending more time nude would be environmentally friendly.
Less energy use to manufacture and wash and dry clothes.
Less energy for air conditioning in hot weather.

This post was edited

Or, when there isnt a heatwave, instead of turning the heating up, put a jumper on.

That would be more energy efficient.

And save the planet by becoming an Eskimo.

This post was edited

Agreed. I was thinking of mainly warm weather when I said that nudity could save energy.

This post was edited

yes, I am spending more time naked around the house. Have been down to the river skinny-dipping a lot more than last year.I find that if we are naked we don't need the air conditioning on as much.

This post was edited

Wait until January in the Northern Hemi and everyone will be complaining about the bitter cold. I would rather take heat over cold anytime as this Winter will be a very expensive Winter for those who have to pay for their own heat as they can not get 'free' money from the government.

This post was edited

LOL, I was thinking the same topic, and we are just winding down a heat wave, though not nearly as severe as other parts of the country. I cannot stand high heat with humidity whatsoever, and I don't like air conditioning constantly and unnecessarily. Although there are others in my household and am textile in front of them, I get naked as soon as I am in private, and its not sexual whatsoever. I don't want to be in clammy clothes. Its quite amazing that the US is so prudish that even in more common heat wave conditions that we experience, nudist options are limited to non-existent. It is cooling down now, I do have the air conditioning running, and I am still nude as I type this. It's all about being comfortable.

This post was edited