Lets organize an actual catch up somewhere

Lots of people on here from SEQ but I dont see many people actually meeting up to hang out.
Im
In north Brisbane, cant host but would be keen to attend something if anyone can organize.
Would be great to catch up with other guys who are keen for naked chills and chat somewhere where we can let it all hang out

Suggestions?

This topic was edited
Nude sunbathing

Hi everyone nice to join this group, I live on Acreage just out of Brisbane if anyone would like to join me while we have great weather for some nude sunbathing

This post was edited
RE:Nude sunbathing

Sounds good. Keep me posted.

This post was edited

Hi, Im keen - lets make it happen!

This post was edited
RE:Lets organize an actual catch up somewhere

Hi count me in

This post was edited

Great to get together!

This post was edited

I've just joined this group and advise that there's a regular monthly swim meet at a commercial indoor pool at Ipswich. It's run by nudist group Town and Country Naturists (TCn) and admission is $25.00 each visit. Mostly it's older folk (over 50), mostly male and a few female - maybe 80% male, 20% female at best.

The reason I mention this is to provide an alternative option for guys here to meet socially on neutral ground in a non-sexual environment and possibly network together in order to establish a venue/location suitable for the guys only from this group.

This post was edited

Guys I'm keen. Let me know

This post was edited

awesome just holla when you want some bare company be great to try outdoorsy bare ...

This post was edited

would love too !!

This post was edited

Hey Gents
Did we want to get something organized before it gets too cold to get our bits out

This post was edited