RE:Things to do at home while nude

It was over 100 degrees, wife says lets run thru the sprinklers in the backyards we did .she took off her tank top and I my shorts and we ran around naked for awhile, we don't have a complete private backyard.that made it kinda fun.

This post was edited

I love going to spas and bathhouse and being completely nude

This post was edited

a few years ago i bought another home, which i renovated together with a co-worker of mine (a former plumber). he isn't into nudity and it was quite a mess, while renovating, so no nudity there...

but now, i'm starting doing up the bed rooms, and a senior friend of mine has offered to help me doing the wall paper job. i'm pretty sure we'll be doing that naked. the only time we'll have to be dressed is when we're close to the windows with the wall paper job. if that's done, the curtains will be drawn again and we'll continue naked.

and it's a 4br home, so... quite some wall papering to do, lol

and now that my living room has become a bit 'normal' to live in, i'm able to go naked more, downstairs. (mainly because of the curtains in the front of the living room)

This post was edited

I like to cook nude!

This post was edited

I do all my housekeeping chores nude. Washing windows in front is a game of hide and seek with passing cars and people out for walks. Vacuuming is fun while nude, but that darn hose keeps winding on something! Occasionally if its really late at night or very early in the morning I'll take the trash bin to the curb while naked. In the back yard I tend and water the garden nude and get some sun at the same time.

This post was edited

Oh so much to do around the house naked. Oh yes I vacuum the house, not much cooking for me, but Marie does. I know she does the laundry naked.
Down in my work shop I am always naked doing things.

This post was edited

Laundry is best done nude.
That way all of your clothes are clean when you are finished!

This post was edited

I am with you. Always naked at home and at the nudist resort where I belong. Love the nudist life.

This post was edited

I like to cook nude!

Looking good but do watch it if you're cooking bacon or sausage with no spatter screen - youchy on the sensitive parts. Nipples and penises do not fare well with hot grease, oh no!

That said, almost anything else can be done - and done with flair - with not a stitch on. Name the most mundane thing included in your list of housework and then make it better by getting it done with your skin on, hell yeah! Even dusting the mini blinds gets to be a pleasure when you wave to all the passersby outside with a smile and a giggle because you're all natural! Oh the life led nude is a treasure indeed.

This post was edited

IMO pretty much anything that you do at home is better done clothes free. I have painted, done laundry, assembled furniture, repaired broken items gardened, cooked, cleaned, computed, entertained and of course slept clothes free. Did I miss anything?

This post was edited