Do they make tan trough swim trunks that are not banana hammock

Yes, but not longer than mid thigh.

This post was edited
RE:Shorter Shorts

I have worn this brand of tan through shorts, comfortable and dries fast:

https://www.tanthrough.com/mens-swim-trunks.htm

This post was edited

Check out Cooltan shorts. They have longer length shorts.

This post was edited

Had an interesting experience early Saturday morning.

It's been really hot and dry here in Colorado and the landscaping has been suffering. I was out in my front yard at about 5:30 am adjusting the sprinkler heads in one zone that is particularly dry this year.

Unfortunately, my yard both front and back is not nude friendly so doing this naked is not an option no matter what the hour. As such, I was dressed in a t-shirt and Skinz Wear beach cover up/running shorts. These shorts are really short, legs split to the waist, and made from a thin mesh fabric. They are the next best thing to being nude while still being legal.

I had just made an adjustment to a sprinkler head when the local paper delivery person came down the street. I wasn't paying attention but was greeted with a hearty wolf whistle as their car passed. By the time Iooked up it was too late to see if the driver was male or female but I still felt good that I was paid a complement (even if crude) rather than a nasty admonishment to "put on some clothes ". At an out of shape 65 years old, I felt very good that someone made an effort to pay me a complement.

Guess there are a few besides me that appreciate short shorts!

This post was edited

I hate long shorts, always above knee. Just comfortable to me.

This post was edited

felt good that I was paid a complement (even if crude) rather than a nasty admonishment to "put on some clothes ". Guess there are a few besides me that appreciate short shorts!

Thats great to hear. Most people are so intolerant, rude and even aggressive these days. Love this story!

This post was edited

Had an interesting experience early Saturday morning.It's been really hot and dry here in Colorado and the landscaping has been suffering. I was out in my front yard at about 5:30 am adjusting the sprinkler heads in one zone that is particularly dry this year.Unfortunately, my yard both front and back is not nude friendly so doing this naked is not an option no matter what the hour. As such, I was dressed in a t-shirt and Skinz Wear beach cover up/running shorts. These shorts are really short, legs split to the waist, and made from a thin mesh fabric. They are the next best thing to being nude while still being legal.I had just made an adjustment to a sprinkler head when the local paper delivery person came down the street. I wasn't paying attention but was greeted with a hearty wolf whistle as their car passed. By the time Iooked up it was too late to see if the driver was male or female but I still felt good that I was paid a complement (even if crude) rather than a nasty admonishment to "put on some clothes ". At an out of shape 65 years old, I felt very good that someone made an effort to pay me a complement.Guess there are a few besides me that appreciate short shorts!

You would still be legal without the t shirt.

This post was edited

It seems to me that I am seeing a lot more mid thigh shorts and less at the knee.
Has anyone else noticed this?
If so, do you think it is a trend or a response to the hot weather?

This post was edited

The only ones I've seen that reveal the upper leg are those I made myself. The shorter I can get them the more comfortable they are.

This post was edited

If you are talking about really short, 1-2", I agree.
However, it seems like I am seeing a lot more men wearing what I would consider moderately short, in the 4-5" range,

This post was edited