RE:Naked at the Hospital

In this kind of examination you usually keep a T-shirt as in many others, you are asked to expose the part to be examined. I have already had such a review.In these cases I dissociate the body and the mind as when we will drive his car to the garage.We suspect that the practitioner will not look at the lines of your hand in urology!

This post was edited

Dazomaha, I had the same experience only before my heart surgery.

This post was edited

At my last dermatology appointment my dermatologist had a female student shadowing him. When he didn't ask me to drop trow , I insisted. I think he was more embarrassed than either the student or I was. Luckily nothing cancerous was found.

This post was edited

The was time was in the hospital was to have foot surgery. They actually rebuilt the foot I had crushed in 1974. With the intensity of the surgery I was there for six nights. The first night was before my surgery. When I was admitted to my room the nurse told me to completely undress, put the gown, and get in bed. I am a nudist, so I skipped the gown. When the nurse discovered this, she told me I needed to put it on. I explained I was a nudist and would not wear it. She tried to convince me to no avail. The only time it was an issue was the shift that the student nurses were there. I talked to the head nurse and student supervisor, and they decided it wasn't an issue since they were going to see plenty of naked men over their careers. It was not appreciated when I wouldn't keep the covers on. The over-night nurse got a kick out of waking me up at 5:30 a.m. to give me bath Being a male, I always had an erection. She would give me time to take care of it while she got things ready for my bath. It was exciting to masturbate in front of her. She would tease me about it. I loved it.
'

This post was edited

Some years ago I had to go in for outpatient surgery on my eye. When I arrived, the nurse put me in a room and asked me to undress and put on a gown. Problem was she didn't leave a gown for me so I just stripped down and was sitting there naked when she returned. She glanced down and looked rather shocked but I told her it was ok, that I was a nudist and had been seen by plenty of others. Besides she didnt leave me a gown. She got me one and I declined , but she said since I had to go out in the hall to go to surgery I would have to cover. Oh well...... at least she seemed to enjoy.

This post was edited