Peloton Nude

A recent Peloton commercial show Chris Meloni exercising nude,
However, the tag line at the end implies that only Chris Meloni uses peloton nude.
I would expect that a fair number of people who have it at home do, including many who are not nude in public.
Does anyone else have thoughts on this?

This topic was edited
RE:Peloton Nude

Still interested in other people's thoughts.

This post was edited

It's not clear what the ask is. The presence of this, and a couple of other similar TN groups, suggests that there are people who like to work out naked. Whether or not the own Peloton equipment or use the training app is a very specific demographic. From what I understand Peloton is not an inexpensive product / service. So while there may or may not be a lot of people who use Peloton naked, there's probably lots of people who like to exercise, with or without Peloton, naked.

This post was edited

It's not clear what the ask is. The presence of this, and a couple of other similar TN groups, suggests that there are people who like to work out naked. Whether or not the own Peloton equipment or use the training app is a very specific demographic. From what I understand Peloton is not an inexpensive product / service. So while there may or may not be a lot of people who use Peloton naked, there's probably lots of people who like to exercise, with or without Peloton, naked.

I agree with the premise that a lot of people like to exercise naked.
The intent of my question was to get comments on Peleton's tag line implying that Chris Meloni was the only person who used their products nude.

This post was edited