RE:Shorter Shorts

If you are talking about really short, 1-2", I agree.However, it seems like I am seeing a lot more men wearing what I would consider moderately short, in the 4-5" range,

I've noticed the same. It's refreshing to see below the knee "shorts" falling from favor.

This post was edited

By IFishNeked:As such, I was dressed in a t-shirt and Skinz Wear beach cover up/running shorts. These shorts are really short, legs split to the waist, and made from a thin mesh fabric. They are the next best thing to being nude while still being legal....I wasn't paying attention but was greeted with a hearty wolf whistle as their car passed. By the time Iooked up it was too late to see if the driver was male or female but I still felt good that I was paid a complement (even if crude) rather than a nasty admonishment to "put on some clothes ". At an out of shape 65 years old, I felt very good that someone made an effort to pay me a complement.Guess there are a few besides me that appreciate short shorts!

Mine are in the Dali mesh fabric. Just enough obscurity in the print when there's nothing underneath but oneself. I've also received a compliment while wearing them, from someone with a decidedly feminine figure.

This post was edited

Got a pair of these to wear around the house when I can't be nude.

amazon.com/Running-Short-Shorts-Large-Split/dp/B09VT2S3SF/ref=sr_1_1?crid=2UGOUP7YAOI2Y&keywords=mens+side+split+micro+shorts+jeeing&qid=1660266210&sprefix=mens+side+split+micro+shorts+jeeing%2Caps%2C54&sr=8-1

Now that they arrived, I don't know if I have enough nerve to wear them when I can't be nude.
Your opinions?

Also bought a very short pair of shorts to wear in public.

amazon.com/gp/product/B094MJPJ7Z/ref=ppx_od_dt_b_asin_title_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Will definitely wear them soon, possibly tomorrow.

This post was edited

I personally think shorter shorts only look good on men of small stature. They don't fit naturally on heavier men with no defined waist line and throw off proportions for taller men. Thongs are better engineered for minimalism and function in keeping penises legally covered, and sarongs are more convenient near CO areas.

This post was edited

I personally think shorter shorts only look good on men of small stature. They don't fit naturally on heavier men with no defined waist line and throw off proportions for taller men. Thongs are better engineered for minimalism and function in keeping penises legally covered, and sarongs are more convenient near CO areas.

I am fine wearing moderately short shorts (4" inseam or longer) most places and wear swim briefs, despite being on the heavier side, but I understand what you are saying.

This post was edited

I've been on the heavier side most of my life. I really don't care about how they look on me. The shorter the shorts, the more comfortable I can be, especially when working. Having the leg cling to me when I have to get up or go down to the floor restricts my movement. That is an annoyance at best, and could lead to injury at worst. I do have standard length shorts that I wear for when I am not at home. They have big enough pockets for my phone, wallet, and keys that the shorter ones do not. Cut off jeans are what I have worn for work for most of the last fifty years.

This post was edited

I personally think shorter shorts only look good on men of small stature. They don't fit naturally on heavier men with no defined waist line and throw off proportions for taller men. Thongs are better engineered for minimalism and function in keeping penises legally covered, and sarongs are more convenient near CO areas.I've been on the heavier side most of my life. I really don't care about how they look on me. The shorter the shorts, the more comfortable I can be, especially when working. Having the leg cling to me when I have to get up or go down to the floor restricts my movement. That is an annoyance at best, and could lead to injury at worst. I do have standard length shorts that I wear for when I am not at home. They have big enough pockets for my phone, wallet, and keys that the shorter ones do not. Cut off jeans are what I have worn for work for most of the last fifty years.
How short do you cut them?

This post was edited

I kind of like them. I would wear them riding my bike assuming that they are cut in such a way to keep the little guy down there from popping out at the wrong time. Also for wearing from the car to the nude beach. How does the sizing run?

This post was edited

I kind of like them. I would wear them riding my bike assuming that they are cut in such a way to keep the little guy down there from popping out at the wrong time. Also for wearing from the car to the nude beach. How does the sizing run?

If you mean waist size it is accurate. I have rather large hips for a male so the gap on the sides is bigger than the picture.
Crotch space and coverage is limited. I am not big down there and still have to be careful just walking and sitting. I don't think any man could ride a bike in one without having things fall out.
Might be able to walk from the car to the nude beach if you are careful. A rest room or snack stop might be risky.

This post was edited

I kind of like them. I would wear them riding my bike assuming that they are cut in such a way to keep the little guy down there from popping out at the wrong time. Also for wearing from the car to the nude beach. How does the sizing run?If you mean waist size it is accurate. I have rather large hips for a male so the gap on the sides is bigger than the picture.Crotch space and coverage is limited. I am not big down there and still have to be careful just walking and sitting. I don't think any man could ride a bike in one without having things fall out.Might be able to walk from the car to the nude beach if you are careful. A rest room or snack stop might be risky.

One good thing about these shorts. If I wear them at home a few times, my grandson and son won't complain about any others being too short!

This post was edited