Less agressive look?

I've noted by experience in clothes optional places at beaches, mixed hikings, public showers or just standing naked in front of friends, neighbours or strangers, people looks less concerned about your nudity if you have a penis really on the smaller side!
I think it has more impact in textile ladies at clothes optional places, or ladies begining in nudist activities. They look to feel more comfortable to sit or stand closer or even starting a conversation with small penis guys like me..
I have asking my lady friends who usually see me naked indoors and outdoors. Most of them never had sex with me, so some hs never seen my penis hard and just support my nudist/exhibitionist mood. They all agree that a very small dick like mine is much less agressive visually than big ones. On the other hand some find big ones more sexually apealling, some are more atracted to small or tiny ones, believe me!
I, personally, am very atracted to small penis guys. I know it's not common for bi ir gay men, usually the bigger the better, but I don't complaint, being a small endowed guy doesn't bother me in any way! I love to show my little guy whenever/wherever it's allowed to! And I even prefer to do it when it's fully shrinked and tiny, I love the look!

This topic was edited
RE:Less agressive look?

Regarding the size of a guys cock to make them more or less aggressive is for those individuals making that conclusion without getting to know the guy, is very judgmental and in this age can be taken as discriminatory attitude. A guys has no say in what size of cock he got, along with the color and all the feature of his cock. We as guys need to be comfortable of how we look and should be treated equally by others. Yes we as humans are very judgmental and use previous experience to make conclusion on current situation. You just may miss out on a good person that could enrich our lives. We all have our likes but that still should not be the only reason we want to meet someone. Looking at the whole individual should be how we approach others. Regarding this cock size thing, I've meet guys well hung that are great guys, good individuals to know and were not aggressive but in turn some guys with below average size to be aggressive. It could also be that our reaction to them and that individual picks up on it, can change on how they then respond to us. Take time to get to know the guy, then from that knowledge you will get a very good idea of his motives. I've had guys say something to the fact that they like to have what I have. If find it a bit sad that they are not happy with theirs. I like to have more hair on body but having what I have makes me who I am and I go forward as I am. Stay happy in your nudism.

This post was edited

Regarding the size of a guys cock to make them more or less aggressive is for those individuals making that conclusion without getting to know the guy, is very judgmental and in this age can be taken as discriminatory attitude. A guys has no say in what size of cock he got, along with the color and all the feature of his cock. We as guys need to be comfortable of how we look and should be treated equally by others. Yes we as humans are very judgmental and use previous experience to make conclusion on current situation. You just may miss out on a good person that could enrich our lives. We all have our likes but that still should not be the only reason we want to meet someone. Looking at the whole individual should be how we approach others. Regarding this cock size thing, I've meet guys well hung that are great guys, good individuals to know and were not aggressive but in turn some guys with below average size to be aggressive. It could also be that our reaction to them and that individual picks up on it, can change on how they then respond to us. Take time to get to know the guy, then from that knowledge you will get a very good idea of his motives. I've had guys say something to the fact that they like to have what I have. If find it a bit sad that they are not happy with theirs. I like to have more hair on body but having what I have makes me who I am and I go forward as I am. Stay happy in your nudism.

I agree. It's one thing if someone is being aggressive but just having an organ doesn't make a man aggressive and a penis is just a penis.

This post was edited

You are completely right, but what I narrated is about impressions, it's not a statement in any way! I agree that's about prejudice and cultural messed stuff. I was just trying to show that there are other perceptions about how penis appearence is perceived. Anyway I didn't suggest in any way the way people looks defines the way they are!

This post was edited

Facial expressions and body language are signs of aggression and have nothing to do with penis size. Therefore, I disagree that a small penis appears less aggressive than a large one any more than a large-breasted woman appears more aggressive than a small-breasted one. Just saying.

This post was edited

Agree 100%. And in the animal kingdom, when there is going to be combat between competing males, the genitalia shrink away (unless it is some freak mollusk snail in the ocean) to be shielded from potential harm during the fighting. The cock is the last thing I look at on any male when I am at a nude beach. The first thing I look for is if the guy is high, drunk or carrying a weapon - to determine if I need to be on guard.

This post was edited

i'm nude 99.9% of the time at home or if it's cold i may have a t shirt on and my rule if someone rings the door bell or knocks on the door i don't dress but i do use the door edge to shied my nudity but you can tell by the edge of my body at the door i'm nude. quite a few times i've answered and most are solicitors or JW now if they don't push they're literature/pamphlets no big deal but if they push the paper and i have to open my screen door they see me nude no way to avoid it . i honestly believe a few know i'm nude and just want to see, once two women JW rang the bell i was just getting up and was nude i think they saw more skin than i was hiding but not everything one was staring at my face but the other was eyeing up and down and kept talking i guess i should have invited them in i really believe the one would have accepted but they all leave they're pamphlet and she was no different and when i opened the screen door to get it i was totally exposed she never flinched nor blushed . the bottom line i'm small and unless stimulate i pretty much stay flaccid and small but i suspect if i was well endowed i would or anyone well endowed would shock visitors . i also believe if nudity in public was legal and i walked down the street i would turn few if any heads .

This post was edited

You are completely right, but what I narrated is about impressions, it's not a statement in any way! I agree that's about prejudice and cultural messed stuff. I was just trying to show that there are other perceptions about how penis appearence is perceived. Anyway I didn't suggest in any way the way people looks defines the way they are!
I understand and it may be the way you communicated your thoughts. I find that those that use physical appearance usually have other motives in their ways. It is best to let individuals to express themselves in what ever way they are and take note along the way. Sometimes what we 'see' or 'think' it is, is really way off base.

This post was edited

Facial expressions and body language are signs of aggression and have nothing to do with penis size. Therefore, I disagree that a small penis appears less aggressive than a large one any more than a large-breasted woman appears more aggressive than a small-breasted one. Just saying.
That is so right that what we 'think' is most of the time is not. Agree, expressions and body language tells more than what the individual is thinking than anything. Some think that a guy is been aggressive because he's gotten a boner in public, and it has nothing to do with the size of his penis. It's all to do with his intensions, and then he may just be experiencing nudist for the first time, or be 'showing' of his size for those that like to admire a full grown up penis. LOL

This post was edited

i'm nude 99.9% of the time at home or if it's cold i may have a t shirt on and my rule if someone rings the door bell or knocks on the door i don't dress but i do use the door edge to shied my nudity but you can tell by the edge of my body at the door i'm nude. quite a few times i've answered and most are solicitors or JW now if they don't push they're literature/pamphlets no big deal but if they push the paper and i have to open my screen door they see me nude no way to avoid it . i honestly believe a few know i'm nude and just want to see, once two women JW rang the bell i was just getting up and was nude i think they saw more skin than i was hiding but not everything one was staring at my face but the other was eyeing up and down and kept talking i guess i should have invited them in i really believe the one would have accepted but they all leave they're pamphlet and she was no different and when i opened the screen door to get it i was totally exposed she never flinched nor blushed . the bottom line i'm small and unless stimulate i pretty much stay flaccid and small but i suspect if i was well endowed i would or anyone well endowed would shock visitors . i also believe if nudity in public was legal and i walked down the street i would turn few if any heads .
Well you are good at been discreet. BTW, please use more punctuation, it was a bit difficult to read.

This post was edited

Agree 100%. And in the animal kingdom, when there is going to be combat between competing males, the genitalia shrink away (unless it is some freak mollusk snail in the ocean) to be shielded from potential harm during the fighting. The cock is the last thing I look at on any male when I am at a nude beach. The first thing I look for is if the guy is high, drunk or carrying a weapon - to determine if I need to be on guard.

Kinda hard to say I've seen anyone with a weapon in sight at any nude place I've to, but the high and/or drunk happens with someone always.

This post was edited