RE:There's no such thing as a bad penis

I believe nudism is about body positivity, and for men that includes being proud of our whole bodies, including our penises. They are beautiful in their diversity, and your penis is uniquely yours. Don't let others judge your body, especially your penis. Stay naked.

My God yes absolutely. But I do judge each penis... as worthy beautiful unique and utterly masculine each and every one. But some might say thats not judging there are no winners and losers. But that is one form of adjudication. Another is the affirmation of what is already true, the uttering of a deeper level of justice and right thought and deed.,, it is right and just to celebrate each body and penis. why would we ever want to be otherwise.

This post was edited

so true and penises don't misbehave just because they may get engorged with blood either.

the naughty penis. this is ridiculous piffle. But it sticks. Women have the dirty vagina which is always unclean in some way if you listen to the television and your aunt or granny... nature made all women and all men utterly helpless without lots of grooming cosmetic adjustments, washes and powders, only the hundred inch cock and the orchide de chine vulvas work... gah, its nonsense.

This post was edited

Mine is "bad" all the time. Wants to stand up at bad times in public. When he misbehaves, I usually beat him but then he pukes all over the place.

This post was edited

Mine is "bad" all the time. Wants to stand up at bad times in public. When he misbehaves, I usually beat him but then he pukes all over the place.

Thats the best way to teach it LOL

This post was edited

Mine is "bad" all the time. Wants to stand up at bad times in public,....

I have noticed some of them act this way. They sometimes get anxious and excited over nothing. When I can, I help them calm down and relax by offering them a nice massage. Most of them find this soothing, calm down in short time, and usually are quite appreciative. Some have stated that they think that I have magic hands. Makes me feel good to know that I can help in some small way, and always happy to assist in this manner when need be.

This post was edited

Great message. I think even is hetero males like looking at other penises to not only size up but also see how unique each one is. I am trying to get a Skype group that helps promote this and to encourage penis chat and being open. Not sexual. Missing the mark id you think talking about penises is sexual. Its honestly just normal dude banter.

This post was edited

sounds a good idea. a Skype group .

mine is bad as i type. I'm having to reprimand it with a beating

This post was edited

That would be great to have a skype group for penis discussion. Penis' are unique to every male and men should take pride in being born a male and having such an amazing and awesome piece of flesh that formed on them in their mothers womb.

This post was edited

When I do this to someone it usually spurts all over me. So ungrateful.Then you need to take a different approach with a warm chamber to hold it all in. You should then feel and taste how grateful it then is expressing itself.

This post was edited

When I do this to someone it usually spurts all over me. So ungrateful.

Then you must beat it it reprimand it

This post was edited