Anniversary

Some time this month it will be 5 years since the last time I wore underwear other than to the dermatologist.
Should have asked him then if he was OK with examining nude patients instead of waiting 4 years and finding out he was fine with it.
Could have made it a complete clean break from underwear if I had.
In addition, if I had known how soon I would stop wearing underwear and undershirts after I retired, I would have counted what I had and tossed them in the trash beginning that many days before my last day of work so I would have been completely underwear free within minutes of getting home from my last day of work!

This topic was edited
RE:Anniversary

Why do people say they need to have these things on while at work and no-one has noticed I don't have any on to my knowledge even in my last job where I was at peoples homes doing work.

About the last 4 1/2 years I have been 100% free and, before that 4 1/2 + years only for funerals.

This post was edited
RE:Anniversary

For me, it was because I was expected to wear suits over half the time. Really don't know why I didn't freeballer on business casual days, since I wore the same thing without underwear elsewhere. Suit material was too thin and scratchy to wear without underwear. When I retired, in addition to underwear and undershirts, I got rid of all of my suits and most of my dress shirts and ties. Since I got a privacy fence around our pool at the same time, I also got rid of most of my swimwear.

This post was edited