RE:Things Done Naked

These were true weeds and weed trees, not grass. Having stickers or woody parts flung at high speed toward my bare private parts is not something I was going to brave.

I do a lot of prairie restoration work removing and burning invasive species, mostly buckthorn trees. It's amazing how it brings me so close to nature - and how grateful I am for protective clothing against thorns and flying embers. There's a difference between being a naturalist and a naturist, and sometimes for practical and safety reasons that line is best not crossed.

This post was edited

Most of the time I know where my cloths are when I am naked and that is in the bedroom.

This post was edited

Yes I also split wood nude but mainly cut offs of planks from work.

This post was edited

Most of the time I know where my cloths are when I am naked and that is in the bedroom.

Then at home do you stay naked most of the time?
Do you leave the house and not take clothes with you?

This post was edited

Most of the time I know where my cloths are when I am naked and that is in the bedroom.Then at home do you stay naked most of the time?Do you leave the house and not take clothes with you?

Most of the time I am naked in doors when warm enough and, always naked in the garden when warm enough. The odd time in the spring/autumn I have cloths abandoned in the garden when it was too cold to be naked and strip off and get naked as it gets warmer during the day.

This post was edited

Most of the time I know where my cloths are when I am naked and that is in the bedroom.Then at home do you stay naked most of the time?Do you leave the house and not take clothes with you?Most of the time I am naked in doors when warm enough and, always naked in the garden when warm enough. The odd time in the spring/autumn I have cloths abandoned in the garden when it was too cold to be naked and strip off and get naked as it gets warmer during the day.

Must be difficult to explain if textile visitors find a pair of shorts in the garden!
Still curious if you ever leave your property and take no clothing with you.

This post was edited

Must be difficult to explain if textile visitors find a pair of shorts in the garden!Still curious if you ever leave your property and take no clothing with you.

A few times this might have happened when my shorts were left just inside the gates and I was working in the back garden but it isn't very often I get people coming in but one day lucky I heard the phone and it was my sister saying she was going to drop in with my youngest niece and my great niece so was able to cover up but they nearly just dropped in so I would have court out as they don't know about my nudist lifestyle.

The second thing I have once done a drive and a countryside walk with no cloths with me at all which was fun.

This post was edited

Just last week I went on a hike in the nude. I drove up there nude and got out and started down the trail. It was in the woods and it was a winding trail. Never came up on anyone with the walk in or out. The only thing I saw was a squirrel, it didn't seem to mind me being just like it with nothing covering me.

This post was edited

Just last week I went on a hike in the nude. I drove up there nude and got out and started down the trail. It was in the woods and it was a winding trail. Never came up on anyone with the walk in or out. The only thing I saw was a squirrel, it didn't seem to mind me being just like it with nothing covering me.

Did you leave home without any clothes?

This post was edited

The only thing I saw was a squirrel; it didn't seem to mind me being just like it with nothing covering me.
This is off topic, but hiking is my #1 naked activity if you couldn't guess from my profile name. My experiences with wildlife, mostly elk, and some moose, have been that they are less concerned about a naked person. I asked myself, if that made any sense, why would they care? Then a hunter had an explanation. Apparently, the optical brighteners in detergents really make you stand out like a lightbulb. Thus they equate that look with human. Without it, they are curious but not necessarily threatened. I haven't noticed any difference in how bears act, naked or not, which is a good thing.

This post was edited