Nude in my yard in South Carolina

I have been spotted numerous times in my yard by mailman, ups, Amazon and even a Door Dash driver. In the case of door dash I put in my order that Im a nudist. I havent had any issues with any of them. The Amazon drivers usually pause as theyre driving for a second when they see me in the yard. Then they park and deliver the package. Im never close enough to talk to them. I usually walk slowly out of their sight till theyre gone.
Has anyone ever had any issues with any delivery service that has caught you nude?

This topic was edited
RE:Nude in my yard in South Carolina

I wasnt caught completely naked... Well I guess technically I was. I was shopping and the dressing room attendant asked if I needed anything I asked for the same pants that I gave him in a smaller size when he came back he opened the door and I was standing there wearing nothing but a cock cage as I normally don't wear underwear. I don't know if he was shocked but I had to ask him for the pants. To which he apologized and closed the door. I am sure the cage is what confused and shocked him because I am pretty sure I want the first first nude guy that he came across while working in a men's changing room, but who knows maybe I was

This post was edited

Here's an oddity if anyone can figure out. We live in a community next door to a nudist resort. The same Amazon, FedEx, UPS etc deliver here and there both. You can see the smiles and the smiles as they slowly drive through making their deliveries at the resort yet there has been instances where a delivery person has complained in our office that they happened to see somebody naked at their home and prefer to leave the packages at the office. Our management then has to follow through with warnings to individual about their nudity. I personally think it's a time saving measure. Hthey can leave all the packages in one location and they can use it as an excuse to do so.

This post was edited

I haven't been caught by any delivery services but by my father in law who lives across the street. He didn't know I was a nudist. I was laying on my back deck and must have dosed off because later on he mentioned he had seen me buck naked even commenting on a tattoo on my ass. A few days later I was again sunning on my back deck and this time I was face up reading texts on my phone when he came around the corner to ask me something. He was actually pretty cool with seeing me and said don't let me bother you. Since then my wife bought me a wireless doorbell with a motion sensor alarm. Now if anyone starts walking up my front steps it sets off the doorbell and gives me time to cover up if needed.

This post was edited

I have been spotted numerous times in my yard by mailman, ups, Amazon and even a Door Dash driver. In the case of door dash I put in my order that Im a nudist. I havent had any issues with any of them. The Amazon drivers usually pause as theyre driving for a second when they see me in the yard. Then they park and deliver the package. Im never close enough to talk to them. I usually walk slowly out of their sight till theyre gone.Has anyone ever had any issues with any delivery service that has caught you nude?

I cant say I have . We always had a sign on our front door warning of nudists living within and may answer the door nude . We got the odd surprised look or comments but never anything negative .

This post was edited

We have been caught numerous times by FedEx UPS mail lady we do have a mail lady that has gotten to the point with the FedEx and UPS guys they will be delivering between one and three because I know I am completely naked and working on my garden or on my Rosegarden which is in front of the house we live on a road with five houses on it each one has 5 acres so were pretty secluded all our neighbors have seen us naked one our neighbors she has joined me the other day I told her to come by between one and three my usual hour and I knew I was receiving packages that day she showed up with a robe on she saw that I was already nude she remove the road and right on Time by 1:15 PM our first delivery was made this made this man happy two beautiful women completely naked completely shaved just having a good time my neighbor has a bigger tits than I do so he was like locked on her so far all these years weve only had one complaint our son is a cop so we know all the cops they just come by around talk to my husband that way there was a complaint they just forget about it already know were nudist .

This post was edited

We have been caught numerous times by FedEx UPS mail lady we do have a mail lady that has gotten to the point with the FedEx and UPS guys they will be delivering between one and three because I know I am completely naked and working on my garden or on my Rosegarden which is in front of the house we live on a road with five houses on it each one has 5 acres so were pretty secluded all our neighbors have seen us naked one our neighbors she has joined me the other day I told her to come by between one and three my usual hour and I knew I was receiving packages that day she showed up with a robe on she saw that I was already nude she remove the road and right on Time by 1:15 PM our first delivery was made this made this man happy two beautiful women completely naked completely shaved just having a good time my neighbor has a bigger tits than I do so he was like locked on her so far all these years weve only had one complaint our son is a cop so we know all the cops they just come by around talk to my husband that way there was a complaint they just forget about it already know were nudist .

This post was edited

Soooo, I work part time as one of them said delivery guys. Am semi-retired and use this casual work to acquire the niceties of life.

When I first took this up I put out a call out to all nudies here in Brisbane to greet me naked - had to take the post down as a few people were very 'offside' with doing this, citing legality issues (which, don't get me wrong is absolutely correct). However, have had two occasions where I have had nudity somewhat greet met at the door:

1. Knocked on the door and called out 'delivery from XXX', and heard the footsteps heading towards me. The footsteps stopped what seemed close to the door but no rattle of keys nor fumbling of the door knob. So I looked through the side glass to see a young lady slipping her top over her otherwise naked body. She answered the door with a smile and said "are you the guy from XXX"; I replied "I sure am". We both smiled and I continued on my journey.

2. Had a 'battle axe' block delivery up a long driveway with a security gate well down from the house. Called up on the gates intercom. It took a while but a female answered and said come up to the house with the delivery. I proceeded and had to pass the house to enable my vehicle to be turned around. There was a pool and there was a lady about same age as myself skinny dipping. I proceeded to the front door where she finally appeared in a bath robe.

No neither occasion lead to an erotic story, but on both occasions the recipient knew I had seen them nude and on both occasions I made no great deal about it all - the way it should be.

Must add that I have plenty of males come the door wearing only a pair of shorts too and wonder whether they have donned their shorts at the last minute due to legal concerns.

This post was edited

This probably doesnt count as *caught nude* but its as close as it comes. I am often out working around the house nude in areas that could be seen from the road-if you parked in my driveway entrance. It is still about 150M to the road. On several occasions, Ive been out front & looked up to see the FedX, UPS or whatever dropping off packages. Nothing has ever been said, but I was certainly visible if they looked. Im going to keep on doing the same and hopefully they will too.

This post was edited