Morning exercises in the pool

Start my day at 5:30 am with morning exercises in the pool. Mostly using the legs to wake up the calf's, hamstrings and hips.
Since I sleep in the nude, it is a quick stroll to the patio door and out to the pool. A great way to start the day, watching the sun come up.
I get 5 months of this in Phoenix until I have to shut it down for the next 7.

This topic was edited
RE:Morning exercises in the pool

I like takind a dip in the morning. A little exercise. I belong to EO S gym has 3 lane pool. I go early morning or late evening hardly used by oth ers. I wear a black speedo, sometimes daring a string bikini. Love walking around the locker room nudeh

This post was edited

I too hit the pool for some exercise. I try to use it at least three times a week. Mine is in an enclosed space so I can roll out of bed, where I sleep nude, and walk right out to it completely out of sight of my neighbors. Put in my 30 minutes or so, towel off, admire the sunrise / morning and eventually head in to shower and head to work on a weekday or move in to whatever the weekend day holds.

This post was edited

I've never had a pool at home but when I was working I would have a naked swim in the local public outdoor pool every summer morning.

This post was edited

Was it officially suits optional?

This post was edited

I enjoy a nice morning swim as well

This post was edited

Was it officially suits optional?
Initially the nude swimmers used to sneak into the pool before it opened and pay on exit but later running the pre-19 a.m. sessions was run by the local swimming club who imposed a rule that costumes must be worn if you entered the water after 7 a.m.

This post was edited

Glad to see I'm not the only guy who hits the pool for naked swimming exercise first thing every morning! I have a great pool for laps in my private backyard and like you and others have said I wake up naked and then go out back and take the plunge in the pool for some rigorous naked swimming! Each session lasts about an hour and the water is always super cold but that along with the exercise really helps energize me and wake me up. I'm almost always naked anyway, but there's just something wonderful about waking up going straight outdoors and right into that cold water.

This post was edited

I enjoy an early morning swim. The gym I attend does not allow nude swimming, but does allow my purple unlined thong. I also own a pair of see-thru black running shorts that I also wear. The pool is used by men and women. The rules on suits are so lax they nearly don't exist. The only thing I have heard are not allowed wicked weasels for women and the cock socks for men. There are a few micro bikinis and several suits that become see-thru when wet, mostly white. There are separate locker rooms, but early mornings one is always closed. The open one is used by both genders. I have never heard any complaints, even though everyone looks around. I have seen erect nipples and semi-erect cocks. Most the women are hairless, as are a lot of men. Majority people walk around the locker room naked. I get out of the shower, dry off, go to the sink and trim my beard, comb my hair, and then get dressed. It is so refreshing being naked around others at the gym.

This post was edited

Sounds like an interesting fitness center you work out at. Is it a locally owned one? Havent heard of many like that these days.

This post was edited

Sounds like an interesting fitness center you work out at. Is it a locally owned one? Havent heard of many like that these days.

It sounds like pretty normal behaviour to me.

This post was edited