Just how nude is your average weekend?

I was thinking about this past weekend and the things I got done and realized that a large part of it was done nude. I dont live in a nudist resort or in a neighborhood but have some traits of both. My mornings are almost always nude as I do coffee, news & then water / check the garden. A few little additional tasks are usually done nude but midday lunch is usually dressed. The afternoons activities are a mixture of nude & dressed depending on what needs to be done. Sunday usually mirrors Saturday except for church and the routine continues. Its not as nude as a resort but more than most neighborhoods. I think I keep on with the same, how about you?

This topic was edited
RE:Just how nude is your average weekend?

An average weekend is mostly nude. Unless we have to leave the house, we're naked. Since we're retired, we don't have to go out on weekends when everyone else is out and about. We're not hermits but we are naked whenever possible and wherever possible. Weekends for us can be busy and quiet as a church during the week! We enjoy our nude weekends and usually spend them outside under the patio cover or poolside.

We did have a mostly clothed past weekend. We helped my sister clean out her garage and it was pretty bad. Drove 40 mins one way to get rid of household hazardous materials at a drop off point. Only nudity we got to enjoy was in the guest bedroom. I was pretty dirty and my sisters and wife suggested I jump in the pool and cool off. They were in the garage doing a few things and I was actually able to enjoy a few minutes of skinny dipping on Skinny Dipping Day!

We really enjoy weekends at the nude beach, the club or resorts. Lots of activity and its fun being around others that live and recreate like us.

This post was edited

When we are at camp, 100% nude weekends unless it gets too cold. At home, sleep nude and stay nude for breakfast but usually have to get dressed for something right after that. Once we are home for the evening the clothes come back off. Occasionally we will put up screens so that our back deck is out of view and have a nude cookout, but now that we have a place at our local camp we don't really bother with that any more.

This post was edited

Cold you say !! 90 degrees in the sun and then a chilly wind front with cold rain will move one to vacate the area to a warm camper. Heck I wore sweats when we got home to thaw out. Then of course we watched Naked and afraid in Alaska. Good Gosh there is no way I have that naked fortitude, No Way!

This post was edited

We did not go to camp this weekend so we could go to a concert at Fenway Park in Boston. Mrs. J&C is fine with being continuously nude all weekend at camp but seldom goes nude for extended periods at home. But Friday night I was lying on the bed reading in boxers and a tee shirt and she said "I think you should take those off" which I happily complied with immediately. Then driving home from picking the dogs up we were discussing doing some laundry and she said "you spilled some ice cream on that tee shirt and shorts, so I would take them off and wash them with the rest of the laundry". I asked if that meant she thought I should go nude and she said "of course". Even if she doesn't want to get nude at home, she is not just supportive of me going nude but actively calling on me to get nude if I am not. So this is increasing the nude time of my weekends considerably. I only wish she would consider our house as much of a nude zone for her as our camp cabin. Heaven knows I already do.

This post was edited

Update. Not an all the time thing but it's common for us to do this many times a year.

It's been in triple digits here in So Cal for the past week and will continue to be in the triple digits until Friday when we get a break ... it will only reach upper 90's through this coming weekend. We have not gone anywhere in over a week. We've been here at home, working on some inside and early morning outside projects. I did, however, drive over to the closest drive thru for Taco Tuesday but I was completely naked in my Jeep. I drove up to the window and the woman said, "man, I wish I could work without a shirt on. It's as hot in here as it is out there!"

Because of rolling black and brown outs, we are keeping the house at 80. Frequent trips out to the pool to cool down, dry off and continue with projects. I replaced the kitchen faucet today and made several trips out to my work shed for tools. I could feel the heat of the sun on my back and looked at the outside thermometer. 108 at noon. The heat is warming the pool to 84 degrees.

No plans to go anywhere until Thursday when I have a haircut appointment. I'll drive there naked and drive home the same way. We'll have to slip on clothes a few times this weekend. Grandkids sports, motorhome work by a mobile mechanic but should resume continual nakedness Saturday late afternoon.

This post was edited

EWWW Andy you can not be addressing me ?? Overcast and rained somewhat all but one weekend our entire 4 month nudist summer. Labor day weekend no matter what the forecast was of hot and sunny but nooo it was the same as all the summer for as every weekend. There is a rain pattern that tracts right over here and I guess it really likes weekends ?? :)
Oh Yippee!

None the less it was Luanns birthday and our close group at the club showed up and showed her there love. You get that many girls together and all you will do is eat for 3 days!! Weather was not subject to nudism but the love made a diff for sure.

This post was edited

Our weather here has just been the usual hot, rainy and muggy as can be. I havent checked the humidity every day but know its been consistently 90 plus. Nothing like soaking your clothes in 30 minutes outside to make yourself really nasty. That said, this past weekend was 100% textile. I had grandchild support duty at the kids house and with the others running around, it was a clothed weekend. Everybody is now doing ok so I came home and its back to nude as possible time. Maybe it will stay that way for a while.

And pass along a happy birthday to the other half there Rock-those things just keep piling up but that sure beats the alternative. Im glad it was a good time at your resort.

This post was edited

EWWW Andy you can not be addressing me ?? Overcast and rained somewhat all but one weekend our entire 4 month nudist summer. Labor day weekend no matter what the forecast was of hot and sunny but nooo it was the same as all the summer for as every weekend. There is a rain pattern that tracts right over here and I guess it really likes weekends ?? :)Oh Yippee!None the less it was Luanns birthday and our close group at the club showed up and showed her there love. You get that many girls together and all you will do is eat for 3 days!! Weather was not subject to nudism but the love made a diff for sure.

Thats what our weather was like last year. We couldnt buy a sunny weekend and all of the holiday weekends were torrential rainouts. This year was the opposite, with great weather especially on the holidays. We did get rain Labor Day, but Friday through Sunday were sunny. We just drove home Sunday evening to beat the holiday traffic. One more big nude weekend coming up at camp where we will get things ready for winter (take down the outdoor shower heater, trim back the vines encroaching our site, and get an area ready for a gazebo in the spring). Then we are off for our 25th anniversary cruise, missing two weekends at camp. By the time we get back the fall chill will probably end most of the outdoor nude time. Our October trip to Cypress Cove will be our last nude weekend outside until the spring. There are still monthly indoor events at camp that we can attend, and our Greyhounds will love fall hiking on the trails without the mosquitoes, but I dont think we will be brave enough to try them nude!

Happy birthday to Luann and hopefully you will have a turnaround to your weather next year like we did this year. Maybe we will see you again on another nude cruise.

This post was edited

Hey buddy ... Happy, Happy Birthday to Luann.

We have had about 30 mins of measurable rain in what seems like that last 18 months! We would welcome any rain here in our valley. Luckily, it's been raining quite a bit and refilling our lakes and rivers, where we get our water, very, very slowly, but we still have people that ignore the fact that we are in a serious drought here in CA.

The heat wave we are experiencing will last almost two weeks. As much of a heat and sun freak as I am, Di is not and when she's grumpy because of the heat ... well, you know! haha

This post was edited

Hey buddy ... Happy, Happy Birthday to Luann.

Oddly enough or perhaps not I mentioned you guys over the weekend. Fireman Bill and Donita traveled in to the club for a day and of course when you get a professional fire fighter on site be it active or retired there are stories of events or fire house saga's. Throw in being a nudist fire fighter and there are certainly things to give a listen to.

I met Fireman Bill on here 10 yrs ago, he and his wife took a departure from the site some years ago for there own reasons.
One thing with Fire Fighters there are interesting stories to listen too.

This post was edited