Glans weighted ring

Im looking for a weighted ring that goes behind the glans head thatll add a little weight and keep my penis a little stretched out for a longer appearance. I know Ive seen guys with them but not sure where to find or what to search for. Thanks!

This topic was edited
RE:Glans weighted ring

I have been wearing a glans ring for about 10 years. And change the ring almost daily. They come in different sizes, details, weights and materials. There are three kinds of rings for your cock. Glans rings, shaft rings worn high next to your balls and also shaft sleeves. All are a pleasure. Suggest you check Gearessentials.com and Penisplugsablaze.com. Remember that inside diameter is very important for fit comfort and long term wear.

This post was edited

I have a few of them. I love them. The do come in different sizes and colors. I recommend https://bit.ly/3MbpHZL That's where I get all of mine.

This post was edited

In addition to the sites mentioned, you can also check out male-essentials.com and bodybody.com. I have been wearing a glans ring daily for over a year and a half now. Love the look and feel of it. Hope to get a thicker, heavier one soon.

This post was edited

As like most all of the other's who have posted comments about wearing a glands ring, I too wear one of two different weights and thicknesses of diameter. Both are the same circumference for overall fit just one is a 3mm and the second is a 5mm.
I love the look and feel of them just behind my penis head. The only time I remove it is when I shave my shaft and scrotum daily, or whenever I plan on cumming since the ring would be a restriction when I'm erect.

This post was edited

Not if it doesn't constrict and hold blood (it would turn purple).
They don't make them large enough for me, darnit. (1.5" dia)

This post was edited

I found a couple different ones on Amazon and they fit and look great. I also bought a 3-pack of silicone bands of different diameters to go on various places of the penis/scrotum area.

This post was edited

Check out the ropes and chains area of Home Depot for cock rings and penis rings.

This post was edited

Check out the ropes and chains area of Home Depot for cock rings and penis rings.

Old washing machines contain lots of little bits you can hang off your bollocks too. Upcycle.

This post was edited

Im looking for a weighted ring that goes behind the glans head thatll add a little weight and keep my penis a little stretched out for a longer appearance. I know Ive seen guys with them but not sure where to find or what to search for. Thanks!

Believe you can find some at walmart .com just do a search for mens adult sex toy keep look there is one that has a large ball that swings on cord and has a fair amount of weight.

This post was edited

ebay sells Everything

This post was edited