The true joy of being nude as a guy

We men are sick and tired of having to wear tighty whities and bunching up our penis and testicles in tight underwear. It feels so good to let them just hang out, but it has some consequences depending upon what kind of pants you are wearing where you are sitting and in what, etc. Hence, it is somewhat difficult to go commando often, even though I try as much as posible. I am sitting here typing in pants but with no underwear. It allows me to handle my junk as I wish with pleasure.
Does any true nudist not love being nude in the locker room, in the sauna and with other nude guys! Of course we love that freedom. We like looking at other nude guys also, and although we never admit it we always compare ourselves and are in awe of that monster penis and balls which occur occasionally, Nude men are in competition not only for their genitals but for their physiques, are they well built, do they have a great chest and muscular arms and legs and tight butt, etc. After all it is competitive and all men want everything they can afford or get when it comes to nudism.
That stated, we still love being nude with other guys in the sauna, locker room where we can shave in the nude, and then watch all the younger guys put towels around themselves instead of just going nude and enjoying it.
The times they are a changing.
Big New Year Nude Hugs to everyone
Hickguy M.D.

This topic was edited
RE:The true joy of being nude as a guy

You can always wear a nick strap!
Hickguy

This post was edited

Jock, not nick strap!

This post was edited

I have a jock with a hole for your penis. It's very comfortable and provides support for your balls while allowing your penis to breathe.

This post was edited

I was thinking that sounded impractical, but in seeing it it looks super comfortable.

Does anyone actually wear jock straps for the originally intended purpose?

This post was edited

You are totally right. Well said. Especially as I get older, I want to be nude all the time (even though obviously I'm nothing to look at then or now.)AustinJohn PS going to the nude park makes my day.

This post was edited

are we? i dont recall being asked?

This post was edited

This sounds like your opinion only.

This isnt a representation of all males, and Ive never worn any kind of tidy/tighty whities whatsoever.

This post was edited

We men are sick and tired of having to wear tighty whities and bunching up our penis and testicles in tight underwear. It feels so good to let them just hang out, but it has some consequences depending upon what kind of pants you are wearing where you are sitting and in what, etc. Hence, it is somewhat difficult to go commando often, even though I try as much as posible. I am sitting here typing in pants but with no underwear. It allows me to handle my junk as I wish with pleasure.Does any true nudist not love being nude in the locker room, in the sauna and with other nude guys! Of course we love that freedom. We like looking at other nude guys also, and although we never admit it we always compare ourselves and are in awe of that monster penis and balls which occur occasionally, Nude men are in competition not only for their genitals but for their physiques, are they well built, do they have a great chest and muscular arms and legs and tight butt, etc. After all it is competitive and all men want everything they can afford or get when it comes to nudism.That stated, we still love being nude with other guys in the sauna, locker room where we can shave in the nude, and then watch all the younger guys put towels around themselves instead of just going nude and enjoying it.The times they are a changing.Big New Year Nude Hugs to everyoneHickguy M.D.

Well, Hickguy M.D. through your post you appear to truely believe that you speak on behalf of all men. Personally I don't identify with any of it - even though I too, am a male.

This post was edited