RE: Self Timer... alot of fun

Self-time selfies are fun! It's a race to set the timer, prop the phone (it alway fall), and place yourself in the shot. My record is not that great. Out of 25 pics, I am lucky if 5 turn out ok.

This post was edited
RE: Self Timer... alot of fun

Self-time selfies are fun! It's a race to set the timer, prop the phone (it alway fall), and place yourself in the shot. My record is not that great. Out of 25 pics, I am lucky if 5 turn out ok.

This post was edited
RE:Self Timer... alot of fun

About 80% of my pics on here are selfies. My camera has a few timer options up to 20 seconds, and multiple shots. I usually use 20 seconds and five shots, allowing a few different poses. But most of my favorites photos are ones that somebody else took.

This post was edited

Yup, the self timer on my phone camera is great. 10 seconds max also. Sometimes so much easier to use the self timer than to get someone to take one for you. But there are instances where another person taking the photo is needed to get a good shot.

This post was edited

If you have an Android phone, there's an app called "Open Camera" that has settings of up to 5 minutes for delay. It can also take multiple photos with settable number of photos and delay between photos. For World Naked Gardening Day, I aimed it over my garden and set it to take 60 photos with a 2 minute delay between photos. Over the 2 hours I got a lot of nice, natural photos because I was just working and had no idea when the pictures were being taken.

That is a cool idea, I always like to see candid or natural shots like you describe, mine are pretty much posed when they're selfies. Thanks for the info on the app.

This post was edited

We too love the self timer feature of digital camera or mobile phone. We have a small tripod stand. We set the camera n then stand in the frame. Quite many times it just two of us nude at some holiday place and we can click both of us in frame.

This post was edited