Nude massages are the best.

A full body massage with warm oil gliding over someone's body and exploring every inch from head to toe. I knew a nude couple that I traded massages with till they moved away. haven't had a good one since.
John.

This topic was edited
RE:Nude massages are the best.

There is an affirmation in platonic intimacy. My massage therapist has gradually joined me in my nudity and now there is a connection that magnifies the therapy of massage. When the massage is done, we regularly sit and make quiet contact--both recognizing the rarity of being able to exhale and relax so fully. I'm convinced that this is one of the greatest gifts someone can offer someone else: creating a space where you genuinely discard all pretense and connect with all that is peaceful.

This post was edited

This is beautiful and, I believe, so true and so rare.

This post was edited

Im a masseur and am always nude during a session. It makes the client more comfortable as well as myself and puts us both on the same level and less awkward for the client. The sensuality of both males nude enhances the overall experience

This post was edited

As a CMT is very important the connect with with your clients at any levels being nude either the client or both is one of those...
I believe that the exchange of intimacy and trust is so is almost Holy!
Every session and clients needs are different so I always make sure to customize so they can have the best experience.
If the client wants me to be nude I will do it but I also make sure that they know they are in a safe place and under loving HANDS!
AND YES MASSAGES ARE THE BEST TO HEAL THE MIND AND THE BODY

This post was edited

Indeed nude massage with warm oil is a lot relaxing. We have it when on vacation and also exchange massage with another nudist couples ...

This post was edited

We also get Nude Massage when on vacation.
Wanna meet you.

This post was edited

My massage therapist is also nude while working on me and as you have said it makes for a more complete and sensual massage. He uses hands, arms, knees, elbows, sometimes climbing on the table to break through the tension built up in my muscles. I have never had a therapist use the creative or unusual maneuvering he does. But I also have never had the results that he manages to give me through them. We always have a few minutes of quiet relaxing skin to skin time at the end (not an Happy Ending!) and it is truly the perfect way to wind down.

This post was edited

Im a massage therapist also and find great freedom for client and myself when were both nude. Skin contact on what ever body part makes the interaction that much more special and intens. The power of contact and every result in body and mind is that much bigger

This post was edited

I have always given the customer the option of me being nude with them. I also use my full body to do a complete massage. Most customers seem much more relaxed with me nude with them. Just part of connecting during the moment.

This post was edited