RE:I am sickened by the decline of this website...

THERE ARE ALWAYS PEOPLE WHO DO NOT LIKE SOMETHING! THEY CAN ALWAYS LEAVE!!!!
HICKGUY M.D.

This post was edited

This thread is mostly hypocrisy and elitism. If you can't see that, then you are the biggest problem here.

This post was edited

Unfortunately, there's a LOT of that in these forums. It's been the accepted norm here for years. So much gatekeeping, then the surprised pikachu meme of "where did everybody go?" Some even double down and PREFER the site losing members if it means they keep their little toxic bubble intact.

There are lots of social, economic, and judicial parallels we can draw here when you really start breaking it down, too.

This post was edited

This thread is mostly hypocrisy and elitism. If you can't see that, then you are the biggest problem here.

Insightful

This post was edited

The question is also this: Why are mods allowed to ban members here for absolutely no reason? Why are they allowed to abuse others with impunity? Why is nothing ever done about this??? In spite of my sending a book / list of moderator rules from another site that takes moderator behavior and abusive behavior towards members very seriously, why was this information ignored and why are there no moderator rules here???Is the situation so bad here that anyone can be dragged off the street and become a mod and are not held responsible for their abuses? This is beyond shameful and makes the chat room unfit for members to openly chat about anything. No wonder there are hundreds of people in that room but only a handful of people (usually clique members who are not subject to the same rules as non clique members are) will say anything in open chat.

EXACTLY. TOO MUCH NASTY BY MODS.

This post was edited

Long time members here have indeed flagged fakes over and over again to no avail. What is even more disgusting here are those who suck up to management instead of being honest and acknowledging the obvious. Problems go on and on when some here put their heads in the sand and ignore the obvious. They should get bombarded with fakes, frauds, and phonies until they wake up (if they ever wake up) and finally see the problems for what they are as opposed to living in a fantasy world.

YESSSS, I CONCURE.

This post was edited

I love how people who are not even financially supporting this site can complain about a service that is being provided free of charge! Seriously rather than post your disdain how about becoming a "LifeTime Member"? I looked at the profiles on this thread and only 20% are financially supporting True Nudist the rest have been enjoying the free site and some members for almost a decade! Like anything with resources bigger and better things can be implemented and or employed...but without you can grumble but is that really fair when you are not participating in supporting the site?

Why would I pay to see photos? I'm here for friends, dialogue, info... There are a lot of free social media sites that are still ethically based. I'm not only being fair but RIGHT. Sad you're unable to recognize and join in the nasty of the many mods that unjustly ban... the same ones that are breaking the rules here. SMH twisted snot.

All those wanting to see a woman's labia, clit, anus... can go to sister swinger sight right? This is SUPPOSE to be a TRUE nudist sight NOT a sight to objectify women. Seriously disturbing. There use to be a rule that the person's face had to be in the photo so as not to focus on body parts but the whole person. Gone are the days...

This post was edited

Funny how I mentioned the new group that someone proposed "Fakes, frauds, phonies, scammers, ex-cons, and druggies" in the chat room. This was not even my idea yet I was banned just as fast by Ricky.

I could care less about Ricky and his little power trip and hypocrisy when it comes to protecting the scammers.

He has only proved my point that uncontrolled mods will ban for anything - UNLESS you belong to the 'clique' in which case you will never be banned! I guess that it is a slow day and he had to ban someone regardless if there was any reason or not.

Seems like certain mods do not like the truth to be exposed. We know damn well who in that chat room is scamming others with endless SOB stories and yet nothing is ever done about that.

Sounds like certain mods want to protect the scammers and the idiots who keep throwing money at them and don't want any of this rot exposed.

This is just further proof why no one with any morals, intelligence, or decency would ever pay a membership fee here. Who on earth would pay for this nonsense when there are far better things to spend one's money on.

It is so obvious that the chat room was ruined by uncontrolled mods. Once the forum dies then there will be nothing left of this site. Sad how it has come to this. Yet some fools here will keep throwing money at the site even when it no longer exists. "What is the saying, everyone is entitled to making a mistake but stupidity is unforgivable!"

This post was edited

I Why would I pay to see photos? I'm here for friends, dialogue, info... There are a lot of free social media sites that are still ethically based. I'm not only being fair but RIGHT. Sad you're unable to recognize and join in the nasty of the many mods that unjustly ban... the same ones that are breaking the rules here. SMH twisted snot.All those wanting to see a woman's labia, clit, anus... can go to sister swinger sight right? This is SUPPOSE to be a TRUE nudist sight NOT a sight to objectify women. Seriously disturbing. There use to be a rule that the person's face had to be in the photo so as not to focus on body parts but the whole person. Gone are the days...

Sadly for many drooling over naked photos and taking it one step further is the only reason they are on this site. I havent had the need to visit the galleries because the images there are usually plucked from the internet and uploaded without consent. The people who do upload photos often tend to upload sexually suggestive photos or the same tired posed photos with no context and bathroom selfies.

The lack of intelligent conversation of healthy discussion about life in general and naturist life and activities in particular is gravely lacking. And the few when those happen someone always seems to try to turn things towards something sexual.

This post was edited

SMH

This post was edited