One Type of Clothing

When you are wearing just one type of clothing, what is it most often?
Shorts, sandals, shirt, socks.
For me it is shorts and it isn't even close.

This topic was edited
RE:One Type of Clothing

In summer if I am out I usually wear shorts and slip ons and carry a t shirt for going in shops etc . I never wear underwear as I dont feel comfortable in it . Also alot of my shorts are very revealing usually mesh which is fairly sheer or cutdowns that when I sit down reveal everything as their very short with only a seam back to front . In winter its tracksuits which dont hide alot if I get arroused .

This post was edited

Im often in an extra long T-shirt and flip flops. When Im walking the front shows Im not wearing underwear or shorts underneath.As long as I sit properly nothing pops out.I feel naked, tight long tank tops work well and if Im going in a store or something I slip on spandex underwear to flatten my stuff.

While I understand the advantage of wearing a long shirt so that you can be legally covered and still not constrained below, anything above the waist is so annoying for me that I don't do it.

This post was edited

If I'm dressed, I'm dressed. For work on the farm, hat, gloves, long-sleeved shirt, long pants, socks, boots, unless the work is very light, in which case naked. For trips to town, typically a long shirt and drawstring pants, flip-flops (called slippers here).

This post was edited

At the nudist resorts I just wear sandals and have my sarong with me.

At home I'm usually in underwear. Especially if it is a little cold.

This post was edited

I live as a full time nudist and seldom wear anything, inside or outside. Only exception is, I always wear slip on shoes outside and a T-shirt if it's cool.

This post was edited

My normal wear when i can't be nude is a pair of short shorts and sandals. I'm often outside when I need to be dressed in a sarong or bathrobe.

This post was edited

Shorts, socks, and slippers. I sometimes have to be on cam so I make sure I have a shirt nearby and there's no chance of an oops moment. Also I have hardwood floors so I don't like to go barefoot.

This post was edited

I have hardwood floors too and just love the feeling of that smooth cool surface on the bottom of my feet.

This post was edited

Cut off shorts for going out, and either a hoodie or cropped or mesh T depending where I'm going. Never wears shoes unless I'm asked to put them on, so I only have 1 pair each of Merrill's, Xero's and flip flops.

This post was edited

Cut off shorts for going out, and either a hoodie or cropped or mesh T depending where I'm going. Never wears shoes unless I'm asked to put them on, so I only have 1 pair each of Merrill's, Xero's and flip flops.

Do you have any long pants?
How about underwear?

This post was edited