RE: Male Only Gyms

Hoping that you have a speedy recovery. Can you tell me where this gym is located? Thanks, Wayne

This post was edited

That explains so much.

Sadly it does.

This post was edited

WoW andy sounds like your talking about the women of Tn , AANR, INS, netnude all of them have the male bashing cliques

This post was edited
RE:Male Only Gyms

you can contact me easily on my only fans account: onlyfans.com/xzanthiaI am always online on that channel and also got a lot of content to share as wellThere's free nude and sexting.

Are you available to spot me at the gym?

This post was edited

Anytime I read these post I have to realize how fortunate I am to have a gym that I can workout nude at. Pics and videos on my profile

This post was edited

That's odd about the women complaining. I just did a search online and found A LOT of women-only workout places. Looks like people will complain about everything, even if they already have their own places to gather exclusively.Women complain for power. They want access to everything on their terms for equality, but will hold on to their "protected spaces" and homosociality like boa constrictors. Many women are quick to throw around homophobia ("looks like you're spending TOO much time with your friend lately") and either deride penises or consider them weapons of subjugation. And it works. Therefore, my criticism is directed at fellow men for letting them get away with it. We need our man caves, our bromances, our guys night out going to hear "The Penis Monologues" and most of all ... our male only gyms!

I totally agree.

This post was edited

Nothing whisks away perspiration or breathes better than Naked Flesh. On ( warm ) rainy days, Nude is the best raincoat.

This post was edited

Totally agree Stay NUDE

This post was edited

So do I.

This post was edited