Northern Ireland nudists

Hi

Calling all northern ireland nudists. Men & women. What are your nudist experiences here in the North of this fine island?

This topic was edited
RE:Northern Ireland nudists

Hello there

I've been naked on quite a lot of beach in Donegal, and went swimming in the ocean there too. But Donegal might be a bit too far off depending on where in NI you are.

Feel free to drop me a line.

This post was edited

New members, sorry to miss the Newcastle weekend in Bloody bridge. very interested in meeting up for yoga, camping, but particularly swimming. We can recommend freedom to sunbathe and swim at the beautiful beach by Mount Stewart. Park in the gasworks and walk north, or or lay-by at the first gatehouse approaching from N'ards and follow the coastline. Half a mile of privacy, too often men only by default

This post was edited

Hi I'm new to the group and would like to get chatting to fellow members

This post was edited

I live very close to donegal and would really appreciate and info you have of nudist friendly beaches etc

This post was edited

I'd love to know where other people go over here!

This post was edited

Howdy! It's a struggle to practise nudism for me at the minute I still haven't been nude in a social setting but the experience is so freeing. If there are any other nudists out there in this tiny country please make yourselves known. :)

This post was edited

Donegal or Sligo or north coast
Appreciate any advice
Home naturist here mostly
But did get to enjoy a beach in Wexford last year

This post was edited

I just had my first nudist experience in Spain. Im based in Belfast, NI and would love to continue that in NI. Are there any groups, events, etc here or the o my way to feel free is to go to France/Spain?

This post was edited