Right or left handed?

Since we answered the question about curved or straight. I was wondering what might cause it. If it is genetic, or something external.
As I said in the other post, mine curved slightly left. And from a young age I masturbated with my left hand. I am also left handed. I write, eat, brush my teeth, etc.

So Im wondering of the guys that are curved. Is it your dominant hand that you used/use? And is your penis curved that direction? Or is it curved away from it?

And I hope this doesnt turn into people just talking about jerking off lol

This topic was edited
RE:Right or left handed?

Wondered the same

This post was edited

Mine curves lightly to the left - I wank left-handed but do everything else right-handed.

Except shoot - I shoot left handed too

This post was edited

Though it seems this discussion has gone toward only erect manparts as opposed to the inclusion of flaccid penises, I will offer my experience even with my straight attitude. I am left-handed as well, but I kind of doubt that which hand you use when you're using yourself would have any bearing on its general curvature. Unless you can't stop using yourself and that isn't healthy. In that case, do yourself a big favor and seek some professional advice. Sex addiction is a thing, and there's an online test if you can let go of yourself long enough to take it. If you aren't in that category, I still think it's good to switch hands once in a while - it keeps your hands from getting penis-envy. I say use both and keep it fair, and also be sure to often switch which one gets the top position. Yoga teaches you to stay aware of your alignment and remember to breathe through the pose. And breathing loudly is okay but don't disturb your neighbors.

I'm more curious about the other question that was previously posed - which way (if either) do you tend toward when you're not playing with it? The term used at a suit fitting is, "Do you dress to the left or to the right?" I find myself bending slightly right almost without fail. As to which way it aims when it's at flag pole stage I'm a straight-shooter, parallel to the surface of the earth if I'm standing on the plains and perpenDICKular to the rest of me. I've seen others engorged who have a pronounced curve going up or down or sideways and that is not at all uncommon and a quite natural trait. Everything still works fine for them, and what the heck, it might help if they're screwing around the corner of a brick building.

Jokes aside for a change, if there's something going on down there for you benders that includes any sort of pain, lesions, or a sudden change in erection direction over a short period of time, do not let that go un-attended because it may be one of the signs of an issue that could be leading to a life-long, debilitating development called Peyronie's Disease. This is an affliction that may develop due to some sexual trauma or a sports injury. There are treatments depending on the severity of the situation. The medical jury is still out as to what really causes this painful, embarrassing and/or depression-inducing, often sexually-challenging problem, but doctors do have some ability to correct it given how long it goes untreated.

This post was edited

My curve is to the left and I normally edge/masturbate with my right hand.

This post was edited

I curve up when Im at attention, as did my father. I dont lean one direction or the other. He called his the Gut Ripper, which sounds kind of awful but he thought it quite clever. I am left handed and use my left hand almost exclusively.

This post was edited

I am left-handed as well, but I kind of doubt that which hand you use when you're using yourself would have any bearing on its general curvature. Unless you can't stop using yourself and that isn't healthy. In that case, do yourself a big favor and seek some professional advice. Sex addiction is a thing, and there's an online test if you can let go of yourself long enough to take it This is an affliction that may develop due to some sexual trauma or a sports injury. There are treatments depending on the severity of the situation. The medical jury is still out as to what really causes this painful, embarrassing and/or depression-inducing, often sexually-challenging problem, but doctors do have some ability to correct it given how long it goes untreated.

Haha, thank you doctor. But I think youve taken this question a little too seriously.

This post was edited

Thanks for the compliment, Sam ~ that may be the first time I've ever been referred to as doctor! Well, except for the occasional moments when I've been called Dr. Love by my appreciative honeys.

Others who've read some of my previous posts know that there are times when I take a subject in TN too seriously. And now this is one of those times -- I'm getting serious because what you've done with your patchwork quotation from my post on 8/12/22 is edit my words to make it sound as though I'm saying something besides what I was clearly trying to convey. The first few lines you quoted had nothing to do with the last three lines you stuck onto them. Taking someone's words and splicing them together however you care to, like you've done to mine, that don't jive, man. And this Bilbo ain't too keen on it. I hope you understand - and I'll wager a nickel no one cares to be taken out of context like that. I am not saying I didn't write everything you quoted, but that by removing sentences between my content, you have now made my words nonsensical and downright inane. If you quote only part of someone's content, it is courteous to the original author to put "...." between the sections to tell the reader that there has been something left out.

I hope people who read this response go back to read my original post, but we just ain't got time for all that, so I'll offer one more short attempt.

My original post began with my obviously un-scientific opinion on the topic of masturbating with the same hand all the time and the possible effect that that might have on penis orientation, which was quoted, but then attached to that section were medically-based words I had written at the end of my post about a disease not everyone knows of. Peyronie's disease is a very serious subject that I felt needed to be mentioned due to the content of this topic. Just because the general air in the room on this subject is humorous doesn't mean everyone here has heard of a disease that could in fact be giving them problems, so I added it at the end after clearly stating that I was going to drop the jokes for a moment. If you were reading my post in a hurry and didn't catch the not-so-nuanced change in tone when I brought us the disease, excuse me.

I am left-handed as well, but I kind of doubt that which hand you use when you're using yourself would have any bearing on its general curvature. Unless you can't stop using yourself and that isn't healthy. In that case, do yourself a big favor and seek some professional advice. Sex addiction is a thing, and there's an online test if you can let go of yourself long enough to take it.This is an affliction that may develop due to some sexual trauma or a sports injury. There are treatments depending on the severity of the situation. The medical jury is still out as to what really causes this painful, embarrassing and/or depression-inducing, often sexually-challenging problem, but doctors do have some ability to correct it given how long it goes untreated.Haha, thank you doctor. But I can honk youve taken this question a little too seriously.

This post was edited

Well, Willy. I wasnt taking you out of context. In fact was cutting out Most of what you said. And simply pasting the medical info, to point out; that you took the question too seriously lol.

And if a ... is all that is needed. I can add that.
But I would try to take life a little less seriously. Especially on this site.

This post was edited

And I cant wait to hear from the rest of you on this. I doubt my theory is sound. But its a possibility. Ya never know haha

This post was edited

Mine curves lightly to the left - I wank left-handed but do everything else right-handed.Except shoot - I shoot left handed too

Interesting topic: I am right-handed as well but wank with my left hand.
When in my boxer briefs it lays / points to the right.

This post was edited