RE:Shorter Shorts

"You would still be legal without the t shirt."

Yes but legality was never a question.

This post was edited

"You would still be legal without the t shirt."Yes but legality was never a question.

Why did you choose to wear a shirt on a very hot day?
If your shorts are at the legal minimum, I would have thought that you would skip the shirt.

This post was edited

"You would still be legal without the t shirt."Yes but legality was never a question.Why did you choose to wear a shirt on a very hot day?If your shorts are at the legal minimum, I would have thought that you would skip the shirt.

Colorado is a land of temperature extremes. While daytime highs have been hovering around 100 f, early morning lows will be around the mid 60s. As I said in my original post, I was out at 5:30 a.m. and the temp was very pleasant. No need to be shirtless.

This post was edited

"You would still be legal without the t shirt."Yes but legality was never a question.Why did you choose to wear a shirt on a very hot day?If your shorts are at the legal minimum, I would have thought that you would skip the shirt.Colorado is a land of temperature extremes. While daytime highs have been hovering around 100 f, early morning lows will be around the mid 60s. As I said in my original post, I was out at 5:30 a.m. and the temp was very pleasant. No need to be shirtless.

Thanks. I focused on your comment about hot weather and didn't think about it being cool in the early morning.

This post was edited

Colorado is a land of temperature extremes. While daytime highs have been hovering around 100 f, early morning lows will be around the mid 60s. As I said in my original post, I was out at 5:30 a.m. and the temp was very pleasant. No need to be shirtless.

Colorado is not the o nly place like that. I witnessed low 50s at sunrise in Seattle this summer with highs in the 80's, My brother confirms that the mountains of Montana can be like that, and we in Michigan can even get into the 30's at night and go to the 80's or 90's in the afternoon. Our average low for today is 52 with a record of 38 and the average high is 76 with a record of 84. Add humidity and neither temperature extreme can be comfortable.

This post was edited

Surprising about Seattle and Michigan since both are near large bodies of water.

This post was edited

Even though my normal driving attire this summer has been a pair of 4 - 5" inseam shorts and nothing else, I am still feeling confined and overdressed, Guess it's time to get up the courage to drive nude.

This post was edited

Finally found a pair of pants that convert to 5" shorts. Most pants with zip off legs turn into "shorts" that are still near the knee.

This post was edited

I wear boxer briefs as shorts. At most, a 2 inch inseam. I would say briefs are the only thing too short. ( for me ). I know this post is old, but two years from now is a big difference. Im sure many people said this, but judge choices based off of time and place and people. I tucked upward when things got exciting if you catch my drift.

This post was edited

I was able to buy a pair of women's shorts and oh they fun. No pouch and short inseam.
Have not had the balls to wear them out in public yet. lol

This post was edited