Participate in festival nude

About 5 years ago I attended a clothing optional festival in Maryland called fields fest. The pool was clothing optional, they had clothing optional yoga, and a few participants walked around the festival, at their campsite and attended concert and other activities clothes free.

This topic was edited
RE:Participate in festival nude

I'd heard that they had this once upon a time. Do they still do it?

I had some discussion about a festival venue here in California. While the focus wasn't on nudity, the organizers said that it was "nudity tolerant" which I took to mean that if somebody wanted to take their clothes off, nobody would stop them. Was that the same attitude at the festival you mentioned?

This post was edited

I would definitely like to hear more, I hope that wasn't the last time or a one and done event.

This post was edited

While the focus wasn't on nudity, the organizers said that it was "nudity tolerant" which I took to mean that if somebody wanted to take their clothes off, nobody would stop them. Was that the same attitude at the festival you mentioned?
Yes that was the same for Fields Fest nudity tolerant. Havent seen it that festival put on since that time

https://instagram.com/fieldsfest

This post was edited

I would definitely like to hear more, I hope that wasn't the last time or a one and done event.

Unfortunately I think is was the one and only. See link in the reply above.

This post was edited
Participate in festival nude

I would definitely be naked where naked is allowed. I have one primary rule that I stick to about nudity. If it will not get me locked up and no one is offended, then it is OK to be nude. Proceed naked whenever possible.

This post was edited

The Burning Man festival - and its various offshoots - will provide the same opportunities as the Maryland festival described above.

This post was edited

The Burning Man festival - and its various offshoots - will provide the same opportunities as the Maryland festival described above.

After a quick google search, nudity at BM is very rare these days, I read that it was more common in the 90s.

So maybe not as many opportunities as you suggest, sadly.

This post was edited

From what I understand, while nudity is less common at Burning Man than it was in the past, it is still permitted.

This post was edited

From what I understand, while nudity is less common at Burning Man than it was in the past, it is still permitted.

Permitted by whom?

This post was edited

I would assume by the organization.
Tolerated may have been a better word.

This post was edited