Hillman Marsh Beach

What can folks tell me about Hillman Marsh Beach. I read some reviews and it seems you can get naked there, but to be careful and to have something to put on real quick in case people wander nearby.

This topic was edited
RE:Hillman Marsh Beach

The beach is closed due to high water levels and downed trees along the shoreline. The parking lot is blocked by boulders. Hopefully it will be cleaned up this summer so we can enjoy it once again. To bad the weather will be so hot this weekend. It would be a great time to be down there. If anyone knows of another spot to be outside naked let me know.

This post was edited

My wife and I were about to head there right now, glad I googled it and came across this post. We noticed last year if was in rough condition, looks like it hasn't improved :( I have no idea where there is another clothing optional spot in the Windsor area ?

This post was edited

Wow, I wondered how/if it had survived the spring storms. Thank you for the update. I only discovered the place last year. It felt great to enjoy the freedom of lying and swimming naked. I had previously been to Port Burwell, but the 2.5 drive is a killer. Wishing everyone a great summer.
If you learn of a new location, please let me know.

This post was edited

Someone posted online that ERCA is currently cleaning up along the beach and parking lot. I will keep checking to see when it is open again. With the warm weather continuing it would be great go there this year.

This post was edited

Someone posted online that ERCA is currently cleaning up along the beach and parking lot. I will keep checking to see when it is open again. With the warm weather continuing it would be great go there this year.

This post was edited

Hillman marsh beach is still closed. I've been going to Pt. Pelee east beach. Fairly quiet with a marsh on the other side like Hillman that is completely empty. I good spot to tan nude.

This post was edited

Has anybody visited this beach in the last couple of years?

This post was edited

The parking lot is partly opened, one of the boulders is pushed aside allowing one or two cars in. Everyone is parking along the road and walking in. I went two sundays ago and it was busy. In the nude section there was just me and another couple I always see there, but haven't for 4 years since it's been blocked off. The beach is clean and open, good shape. I plan to go this sunday with the hot weather predicted. It would be nice if more people show up. It's a nice spot.

This post was edited

I miss that place, it was heaven for nudist. Not crowded. I know that couple you talking about. They was always there when I used to go

This post was edited