Intro

Hi, I thought I'd take the time to introduce myself to you all. Rita, I live in Scotland and I'm quite new to naturism. I probably live in the wrong country for it though as we don't have the weather for it to be honest so I'm mainly an indoors naturist and when weather allows I get out in the garden. I'm not fanatical about it and I'm just as comfy snuggled up in warm clothes in front of the fire which in Scotland is about 10 months of the year ;)

Other than that, I swim outdoors, run, mountainbike, workout, walk.. pretty much anything other than sit on my bum.

It's also nice to see a group just for the ladies too as when I look at some of the groups the comments and conversations aren't the best so this group is a refreshing change.

Say hello if you'd like to, I don't bite :)

This topic was edited
RE:Intro

I know what you mean. I labor at my city plot about every two weeks. All I get are tomato poachers!

This post was edited
RE:Intro

I'm a happy amateur I'm afraid, I'll prune a plant and if it grows back I know I can do that again in future, if it shrivels and dies ... oh well... I'd best nit do that again!

My big achievent is sunflowers this year, we had some early losses due to wildlife enjoying them as snacks but thankfully there have been a few successes :)

This post was edited